chap 3

3 Months After

Y/n pov

I looked around and saw Eren walking up to the fence slowly. The sweet smell of the trees around me gave me a smirk of happiness. We were on the outskirts of the forest; Eren told me to meet there at noon. I decided to go early so I could listen to the birds like I always did.

It looks like Eren decided to go early too. I love the way his Soft Green-Blue eyes Glimmered in the sun. He was like a swan who was sent by an angel. His soft brown hair twirled around in the wind as he sat on the fence by the long grass, he turned his head in my direction and we made eye contact.

I blushed when he looked at me, it's strange, considering I've only just met him and I've already got a crush on him. Strange right.

"Hey Y/N, You're early!" He broke the silence between us and smiled, oh that smile, so sweet and innocent.

"O-oh Hi Eren. Y-yeah I like to listen to the birds" I stuttered covering my face. I was glowing with a red aura from my face. Why do I have to look so stupid, I always get flustered so easily. Ugh, now he will think I'm weak.

"Are you ok, Y/n" He questioned me.

I quickly nodded my head and took my hands from my face hand and set them on my sides, and smiled.

For real. I smiled. He broke it. My fake smile.

But when I felt my stomach it was hollow, I could feel my rib cage. We were poor and my mother and father ate the meals and I got the leftovers. But we barely had enough money for one of us to eat let alone 3. I winced in pain as I touched the large gash on my side from when my father was training me. I was not doing the move correctly and so he slashed me with his silver knife.

But I wanted to let the past go, all I wanted to do was enjoy the moment we had together now. Not re-live the past

I stepped forward in his direction, why was I scared, of all things, why was I scared of saying the wrong thing?

He asked if I was ready I replied with a nod, my h/l(hair length) hair flowed in the breeze and the soft fabric of my light grey shirt rubbed against my hands calming me down a bit. I smiled and followed him down a path through the woods.

After what felt like was barely a minute we were standing at the river. I saw 2 others sitting by the edge of the water; they must be who Eren wanted me to meet. I scooted down next to the blond haired girl (XD just wait you think Armin is a girl at the start) then soon realized it was a boy after looking at his face.

"Hey! You must be Y/n, Eren told us ALL about you," His squeaky voice Exclaimed

I looked at Eren with the " y u tell dem bout me" look. Then he continued and I just lost it.

"He really was not joking on how Beautiful your hair is, Oh, I'm sorry I have not even introduced my self I'm Armin." Armin smiled.

I looked at Eren to see him lecturing Armin, he looked quite flustered, then the Black-haired girl spoke up,

"How about we go on a walk down the river bank and give the boys time to regroup themselves"She whispered only loud enough for the 4 of us to hear but the boys paid no attention.

I looked up to Eren to get acknowledgement but he was too focussed on lecturing Armin. So I got up anyways and the Black-Haired girl and I started walking down the bank.

" Oh, By the way, My name is Mikasa"

*****

Oh wow well, that was a decent chap. Welp Imma go eat lunch. 😊 🖐🖐🖐