Home? Chap 6

Hi its been awhile, this chapter is based on the song Organs by "Of Monsters and Men"

Anyways sorry for not
Updating sooner I planned on writing a couple days ago but my schedule was quickly filled up by unexpected events

Sorry 😔

• • • • • • • • • • •

The thumps continued repetitively and getting louder each time, shaking the ground vicious. The colours faded as I hit the ground. And I began to lose my thoughts

I'm sorry.

Why am I here?

I should have stayed in the water.

And not have them...

Suffer the demons...

I bring...

Blackness surrounded me and I shut my eyes the cries of blurred figures filled my ears. The coldness caved in but a warmth reminded me how when it all when wrong. I can't stay like this. I need light. I can't fight, but... I MUST FIGHT.

I opened my eyes and struggled up from the depths. Pain surged all over my body, but I stayed strong. I opened my eyes, they were glowing with a red aura.

Eren, Mikasa and Armin were on the ground staring at me with fear. The shadows darken around me and a deep fears emitted from my head but I held my head strong. A large white blade like Arms emerged out of my waist and I began to hover. The sky went dark and a dark figure exited the trees into the clearing. It spoke

(A little sketch of what I was attempting to explain)

"Come home... Y/N..... Y/N... Come Home...." The words seemed to echo all around like a room of mirrors.

It had long black and grey feather-like hair and a disoriented figure with long arms plastered with death all over, the same large blade like Arms grew out all over the demon. Many more than me.

That's when I charged at it when it was unprepared blood spewed out from its left Blade-Arm as I slashed it off with my own, but its foot smashed into my head back-fliping off me, knocking me down. Red sticky liquid drizzled along my face and my h/c hair were flowing along with my blood, but I stood up. To my surprise, it jumped to finish me, but I stuck my arm-blades in front of me protecting me from the demons blades. I dodged its attack making it fall to the ground, then I stabbed the creature in the throght when it landed on the ground. It strikes with pain and the noise faded away into a bubbling pool of blood. Its head fell low and it sizzled to ashes.

That was when I realized I had been crying out tears like a machine and my blade-arms faded out of my body and I sank into a ball holding myself with my real arms and cried in a puddle of blood.

Why did I do that

Now they will hate me

Just like the rest.

I should have drowned

"Y/n..." A terrified Armin looked at me and shuddered. His crystal eyes stared at me and when I turned my head around to look back at him he jumped back. He was scared of me, and Mikasa has the same look on her face.

But Eren... he looked different, he had no fear. Just the shock of seeing, what he probably thought was, a demon, and he was right.

That thing I just fought was a demon soul, they roam the forest and every 100 years they chose one child to possess the power as a human Demon. That was me. I had to suffer alone but the thing is, is that I WAS the only one who knew not even my parents, but now...

Eren Mikasa and Armin knew. I looked back at their fearful eyes and stood up, they gasp. A tear escaped my eyes and I turned around and ran away.

Why am I doing this, running from the only light I have ever had... No... They don't like me... They are just pretending... I'm sorry... I'm such a monster...

My heart thumped hard inside my body and my lungs ache from crying, the blood glowed on my clothes that were now torn and broken...just like me...

I slowed down, and my breath was buffering as I sobbed out my eyes. A rustle sounded from behind me, I did not care whatever it was, I wanted to die right now.

But what emerged made my eyes widen.

Maybe I did care about it

...No...

Maybe I care

...About...

Him

°. °. °. °. °. °. °. °. °. °. °. °. °

Well, how was that!

Please comment what you think about

The story so Far

Aemi OUT

💨POOF💨