The walk (chap 4)

Y/n pov

"Y-your Mikasa Right?" I mumbled to the dark-haired girl. We had taken off from the boys after they began to argue. I can't get over what Armin said,

" He really was not joking on how Beautiful your hair is..." And the way Eren got ridiculously flustered... No... He doesn't... Like me... Does he?

A confused stare glared into my eyes, then I snapped out of my thought train. Mikasa then realized that I was daydreaming, my face flushed with embarrassment.

As though she could read my thoughts she said: " Its ok, I daydream too."

It gave me a slight hint of happiness, we kept on with our slow pace till we reached a small lake with a couple ducks swimming peacefully and we chattered about how the boys were probably gonna come looking for us in a bit.

"Look at those ducks. So peaceful... In a world that's so...cruel..." whispered Mikasa. I could not tell if she was talking to herself or me.

I nodded anyways. I heard the bushes russle behind me, I jumped forwards frightened of what i just heard. I turned my head only to see mikasa was no longer sitting next to me, i gasped. A loud splash sounded from behind me in the water, the smell of blood filled my nose. I gulped my saliva in atemp to relive my dry throat. The taste of loneliness filled my mind. Deep growls serounded me.

Three figures about my size jumped out from all directions and tackled me. I screamed with all my might and backed up towards the lake.
I stumbled on my one untied shoelace and tumbled backwards, at that moment i saw a flash of aqua eyes and let out a yowl of anoyance as i continued to fall backwards.

A large rock hit my head as my eyes closed emidiatly and i was half knocked out, coldness clawed my cloths starting at my back the up to my face. Water filled my aching lungs and the only thing i could do was sink.... Deeper and deeper.

Is this the End? Looks like

...Mikasa was right...
...this world is cruel...

I opened my eyes and saw a blurry darkness seround me, the last of my air bubbled out of my mouth. Then a large thrust of movement throu my body upwards and then i closed my eyes for what i thought was the last time. Until i woke up to a screaming, crying, angry Eren giving my limp body artificial breathing to me. Water spewed out of my mouth and i broke into a fit of coughing.

...Mikasa Misted Something...

...This world is Cruel...

But is also Beautiful