02

IN FELIX'S DREAM

Emptiness, darkness, nothingness. Those are just the few words that could describe where I am.

"Hello?" My voice echoes out into the distance.

I saw a light in the distance, so I started to walk towards it.

Once I reached the light I could see a face of a boy. He looked so ecstatic and cheerful.

It almost made me smile a bit.

Keyword: almost

The face was still a bit blurry, then it cleared.

And then it hit me.

"C-chan?" My voice cracked as I tried to gather my thoughts. "W-why are you here?"

The boy said nothing.

He just smiled at me and said only 6 words. 6 words that I didn't know I needed.

"I could be your light Felix."

Then I woke up.

END FELIX'S DREAM

I woke up in a cold sweat and heavy breathing.

What was that?

I looked over to my phone which was vibrating. The screen casts an unfamiliar number which I hesitantly answered.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly into the phone since it was early in the morning and the last thing I would want is my mother having a bad attitude.

"Hey cutie~" The person on the other line sing-songed

"I think you have the wrong number." I already knew who was on the other line but I just don't want to talk to anyone.

"Oh c'mon Felix. Stop playing games."

I froze at the sound of him saying my name.

"H-how do you know my name?"

He just chuckled.

"Felix I know everything about you."

My heart started to race.

"How?"

"Your mother told me everything before she left. I guess you should've stayed a little longer and you could've found out."

"I-I gotta go I'll talk to you later Chan."

"Aw you said my name that's so cu-" I cut him off before he could say that word.

Cute

I hated that word ever since I was younger. My parents friends would squish my chubby cheeks and squeal that I was cute. Ever since then, every time someone would call me cute, I would lash out on them. I know it's a childish move but I can't help that.

I got dressed for school and headed downstairs where I saw my mother and father enjoying breakfast. They didn't even prepare a plate for me. How caring.

I ignored them and walked out the door and towards the bus stop.

I sat down on the bench and waited for the bus to arrive.

When the bus pulled up, I walked to the back of the bus and put my backpack on the seat next to me so no one could sit beside me. But I stood corrected. I saw my backpack get picked up and get replaced with a body. That body being Chan.

"Hiya cutie~" He chimed.

I turned my head towards the window and increased the volume on my phone. I was currently listening to a song called 'My Pace' by a popular boy group 'Stray Kids'.

I felt something prodding at my side, I tried to ignore it but it was constant. I turned my head to the side and was met with a pair of shimmering brown orbs.

"Hi~" He mouthed.

"Fuck off." I mouthed in return.

He pulled one of my earphones and whispered in my ear.

"Don't be like that~" His hot breath tickled my face as he spoke.

"Y-yah! Get away from me!" I yelled but immediately shut up when a hand cupped my mouth.

"Shh we're on a bus." He whispered with a little chuckle.

Soon the bus came to a stop and I hurriedly stood up and ran off the bus.

———

First period I had maths. Great way to start the day. I looked out the window and watched everyone commute to class. My thoughts wandered off to a certain silver haired boy.

Oh and what a coincidence: he is sitting right next to me.

"Alright class we have a new student in class today! Please introduce yourself!" The teacher announced to the class.

Chan stood up a little too fast knocking his chair over.

"Hiya my name is Bang Chan, I'm from Australia and I'm 18 years old.

All the girls in the class chatted amongst themselves talking about how he was so attractive.

I scowled and turned back to the window. It was starting to rain a little bit. I realized that I didn't bring an umbrella today. I guess I'll just have to run in the rain.

———
Soon enough it was lunchtime.

I sat down at my usual table with my other 4 friends, Hyunjin, Jisung, Changbin, and Minho.

We were all conversing about how Hyunjin got a new kitten named Meiko. I honestly wasn't interested in the subject at hand and I really didn't want to eat. My friends knew that I was suicidal and they tried to help me plenty of times but I never listened to them.

Suddenly I felt a presence next to me. I looked over and nearly choked on my food.

It was him.

"Hey Felix, who's that? Isn't that the new kid? You befriended him already?" Minho reached over the table and grabbed one of my fries.

"Hey! Don't steal my food! And he is not my friend!"

"Oh boo hoo," Chan faked a sob. "I thought we were friends."

I sighed dramatically and stood up.

"You can have my fries Minho."

"Thank you Felix!"

I walked out of the canteen and into the restrooms. I need to get away from him.

Just my luck, he walked into the restrooms behind me.

I tried to walk past him but he pinned me to the wall, hurting my wrist while doing so.

"Why do you keep running from me?" His face got closer to my own.

"Leave me alone." I tried to get out of his grasp but failed.

"HELP-" I tried to scream for help but before I could get the whole word out he shut me up by attaching his lips to mine.

"Get off me you pervert!"

He let go of my wrist and walked out without looking back.

"What's his deal?" I pondered aloud, wiping my mouth, out of breath.

————————

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR

i dont even think people even read this story ;-;

BYEEE