03

So this chapter is gonna be a mess im sorry

CHAN'S P.O.V.

What's up with me?

Why did I do that to Felix?

I just wanted to be friends but I can't express my feelings well I guess.

————

After school

"Chan, you seem down, what's on your mind?" My mother asked me.

"I don't know, I messed up again." I sighed, mind wandering off to the past.

Flashback 4 years ago

As I ran through the field of flowers with my best friend at the time, his name was Kunpimook but I called him BamBam because I didn't know how to pronounce his name.

"BamBam! Let's sit here!" I dragged him to a small opening surrounded by every colour of rose. "Okay! Now close your eyes and don't open them until I say!"

"Alright Channie!" Kunpimook exclaimed with a little chuckle.

I plucked one of each colour flower and wove them into a flower crown. I placed the crown on BamBam's head.

"Okay! Open!" I yelled.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"How do I look?" He questioned.

I couldn't answer the question. I don't know what came over me but I pushed him down into the grass and stared at him. I hadn't realized what I was doing until I felt BamBam's hands pushing me away, his face flushed.

"I-I'm so sorry B-Bammie," I paused and looked at his appearance. "You just looked so good. N-Not like that! I swear I'm not a creep!"

He tried to push me off of him again but I grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the grass.

"G-Get off of me you psycho!" He yelled. Tears lined the brim of his eyes.

"I'm not a psycho!"

"Get off!" He finally pushed me off, leaving me laying in the grass, a destroyed flower crown at my side.

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

End flashback

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder.

"Now, don't think about that incident, that was four years ago sweetheart." My mother patted my back.

"B-But I really want to be friends, I wish I didn't have to act this way towards any of my friends.

"But he's not your friend, Chan." She said.

"Shut up! You don't even know him!" I screamed.

"Chan, why are you screaming? Who are you screaming at?" My father asked, concerned.

"Her!" I pointed to the corner where she was standing, a menacing smirk on her face.

"Chan, you must be tired from school, why would there be a person in our house?" My father walked over to the corner. "See? Nothing's here."

"G-Get away from there!"

"Chan, stop screaming please!" My mother brought up her hand as a warning.

I sighed and walked upstairs to my room.

Then a thought popped into my head.

"Mom! I'm going to Felix's house!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"Have fun sweetie and say hello to his mother for me."

"Okay, bye mom, dad!"

I ran outside and down the street until I saw a house that seemed to be Felix's. It had a sign that said "The Lee's" so it's pretty obvious.

I knocked on the door and awaited an answer.

My face lit up when I saw Felix's messy bed hair and chubby cheeks.

"What. Do. You. Want." He said every word as if it was it's own sentence.

"Come on mate, let me in. Please?"

He sighed when he heard his mother yell from inside.

"Felix! Let that boy in the house!"

He pushed the door open wider then walked upstairs. I followed him into a big room.

He plopped down on the bed and turned his back to me.

I stared around his room, getting used to my surroundings. I spotted something outside his window, more like someone.

My hands started shaking as I eyed the figure outside his window.

He looked back at me when he noticed that I wasn't making any noise.

He paused when he saw my expression.

"Yah, what's up with you." He lazily looked back between the window and me.

"I-I... s-she... out... window..." I pointed towards the window.

He looked back out the window.

"Yah, nothing's there. If you're gonna act stupid, go home."

"Hmmm he looks useful, shall we have fun with him Chan?" She wrapped her arm around Felix's neck, squeezing a little too hard.

"L-Let go of him!" I ran to his bed and jumped on him.

"G-Get off of me! What's wrong with you," He pushed me off and onto the floor. "You're a psycho!"

Psycho. That word haunts me to this day. The day I lost my closest friend.
————
Flashback 2 years ago

"I'm sorry ma'am," The doctor walked up to my mother with an emotionless face. "Your son has a severe mental illness."

"What are you talking about my son is perfectly fine!" She screamed at the doctor.

"Ma'am, your son has schizophrenia."

"T-That's impossible!" She hugged me tight. "How long has he had it?"

"He seems like he had it for a while but it was dormant. From what he told me it started about 2 years ago."

I looked at the doctor then back at my mom, I couldn't understand what was fully going on but I did catch the part where he said I had a mental illness.

End Flashback

—————

herroooooo im back with another chapter
its kinda short this time sorryyy
Q. Who's your bias in stray kids?