08

40 days, or 960 hours. That's how long I promised to stay by his—

Data corrupt.

CHAN'S P.O.V.

I was startled awake by the sound of screaming.

What's happening, where am I?

I sat up and glanced around at my surroundings. I was in a room that looked more like a jail cell.

What the fuck?

I walked over to the bars and peered through, gripping the rusted metal. I could barely see due to the dim light. The light suddenly got brighter, revealing a boy and a strange being.

Felix

And

Her?

I tilted my head confused on what I was observing.

"Yah! Felix!" I shook the bars on my cell, hoping to get his attention.

He didn't even spare me a glance.

The girl turned her head towards me and smirked.

"I'll be taking him." She stood up and grabbed his hand. He glanced up at her and flashed a small smile.
—————
FELIX'S P.O.V.

It's happening again.

Do it.
Do it fast.
Do it now.
It'll all be over.
Soon.
Very,
Very,
Soon.
Felix,
Lee Felix.
He doesn't care.
No one cares.
Just one time.
And it'll all be,
Over.

———

I slowly looked at my surroundings. I was at the bridge that I have became very familiar with.

Do it now

A voice resonated through the empty space.

"I can't do this. I... I have things to live for..." I whispered to myself in reassurance.

Gripping the gates of the bridge, I placed one foot on top of the edge and pulled myself up. I was now standing on top of the gate, looking down at the cars roll by below me.

I guess this is it, huh?

I've wanted this for a long time so, why doesn't this feel right?

Who would've thought I would actually do it one day?

Oh well, I guess that doesn't matter now.

Before I go,

Channie, I...

I think I can do it now,

I think I can be better off on my own.

That's what I thought.

But, I can't seem to shake the thought that I'm doing something wrong.

I have a reason to live now?

Channie, I hope....

I hope you can find me before it's too late.

I think I love you—

"Felix!" An airy yell echoed through the scene. It's like time was frozen at a standstill. I could no longer hear the loud buzzing of the vehicles below, I couldn't feel the gate beneath my grasp, and, I couldn't hear my heart beat so fast.

Why is it beating still?

My body should be splattered on the cold, hard asphalt.

Yet here I am.

In the arms of the person I endear the most.

I hadn't realized it then,

But this boy is an angel.

"Felix! Oh my God what the hell were you thinking?!" He roamed his hands all over my body, checking for injuries. Little does he know that the only injury I have is my racing heartbeat.

"How did you find me?" I rolled my head to the side in a daze.

"Here," He pointed to the left side of his chest. He grabbed my hand and guided it over to the area. Inside I could feel his heart thumping at a fast pace. "You have this affect on me." He stroked the back of my hands. Too many emotions were pent up inside my mind so I just released them all at once.

First the anger,

I lightly punched his chest,

Then the sadness,

As tears streamed down my face,

Then confusion,

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Lastly, endearment.

You're so glad I love you.

———————
THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The two boys stayed in each others embrace for about an hour before they had gotten complaints from the public.

To Felix, he was in complete bliss within the others embrace. To Chan, he was worried. A small timer had appeared on his forearm along the cuts. It had been set for 20 days from now, half of his original allotted time.

The silver hair boy raked his mind for ideas on how to keep Felix safe and happy as if he didn't almost lose him an hour ago.

Looking down, he noticed the blonde boy was fast asleep in his arms. So, he picked his up bridal style and carried him home.

As they were heading home, one thought made it's way into Chan's mind.

You're such a handful you know. You're lucky you have me. I love you Felix.
————————

OOF THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT OMGMGMGMMG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN YEARS ;-;;
So basically their subconscious is the italics and regular text is the normal story? I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing;-;

Q. If you could spend the day with two SKZ members, who would you pick and why?

I LOVE YOU ALL