09

The past week had been spent between random acts of affection from Felix's side, and a very confused Chan.

"Channie~" Felix whined as he threw himself atop the unsuspecting boy.

"What Felix." Chan sternly looked up from his laptop.

"Let's go out today. You know, like a date!" Felix excitedly clapped his hands, not showing a slight chance of embarrassment.

Chan shut his laptop and trotted over to the ginger boy.

"Sure. I would love to go out with you." He smiled, flashing his charming dimples.

"Be ready by seven!" Felix screamed running out of Chan's house and down the block.

Chan looked at his wristwatch, gasping at the time it read. 4:19 was portrayed in LED lights on the face of his watch.

Hastily, he scrambled to find a suitable outfit for the occasion. He couldn't wear just anything, he wanted to impress Felix.

So, he settled for a loose fitting black button up shirt, accompanied by tight black jeans that hugged his legs in all the right places, and black loafers. Additionally, he added a touch of eyeliner just because he wanted to look his best for Felix. He styled his grey hair to the side attractively, taking almost the entirety of his time to do so.

Soon enough, the clock struck seven on the dot and there were soft knocks on his door. Carefully, he tip toed to the door and looked through the peephole.

There he saw a freshly dyed bright crimson colored haired Felix standing at his door. He was dressed in a loose white sweater paired with slim fitting denim jeans, followed by a pair of red converse.

Felix impatiently rocked back in forth from his heels to toes, awaiting the door to swing open, whereas Chan was having a mental breakdown on the other side of the door.

Oh no! He's hot!!!

Chan slapped his cheeks to try and reduce the redness that spread across his face like a wildfire.

"Channie, I know you're there! Open up, I'm cold!" Felix whined from the other side of the door. "Fine! I'll just leave then!" Felix turned on his heels but was stopped by a clammy hand on his wrist.

"Please, wait!" Chan practically screamed in fear of letting Felix walk away.

"There's my Channie~" Felix cooed, dragging him along.

"Where are we going?" Chan sped up to catch up with the speedy red head.

"Somewhere special, shut up for once will ya?" Felix diverted his eyes elsewhere as they approached the destination.

—————————
"Well, here we are..." Felix trailed off.

"Felix, this is a cliff." Chan deadpanned.

"You know, I tried to kill myself here once." Felix started off, seeming giddy about the topic, excited almost. "But I realized that it wasn't that far of a drop, plus the rocks at the bottom are dull." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"And you're telling me this because?" Chan quirked an eyebrow.

"I wanna jump off with you!"

—————————
CHAN'S P.O.V.

"Felix! I am not jumping off a cliff with you! Are you insane?!" I stood as far away from the ledge as possible, still keeping Felix within reach.

"Well my doctor told me that when I was little... But I'm all grown now! So let's jump off!"

He grabbed me by my shirt collar and swung me over the ledge. I had no idea how strong this boy was until now.

"Felix what the fuck! Let go!" I struggled against his grasp.

"Who's Felix?" He tilted his head to the side.

At the same time, there stood a blonde Felix in the background, pointing at us.

"Hey! Let go of my boyfriend!" I don't know which was more unbelievable, two Felix's, or that he just addressed me as his boyfriend.

"Wait!" I yelled. I knew there was a simple way to tell the difference. I pulled up the sleeve of the red haired imposter and exactly what I predicted, no scars.

"The real Felix has scars from his past you fake." I finally got out of his grasp, and was holding him by the arm.

I sighed dramatically. This better be a dream.

I just wanna go home, my head hurts.

——————————

sorry that it took so long to update aaaaaa im trying!!!!! here's a short chapter aaaaaa
please bear with me as a sucky writer!!!!!!
i love you all!!!!!

Q: Rate Clé 2: YELLOW WOOD on a scale of 1-10