05

CHAN'S P.O.V.

"I'm a broken toy that can't be fixed. One of these days I'm really going to do it and you can't stop me."

What does that even mean?

I stare down at Felix's eyes. Although one may see them as void of emotion, I see them as saturated with emotions and feelings that he himself is not capable of understanding.

"Felix," I paused and took a deep breath. "What are you talking about?" I reached over and placed my palm on his cheek. He flinched out of my grasp.

"Don't touch me... please." Felix's voice was quivering, like he was scared.

"Please don't be afraid Felix." I tried to comfort him but he just kept backing up.

He eventually had no where else to go since his back was now pressed against the wall.

"Please Chan," He stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. "Help me..." He then did something unexpected: he leaned in and kissed my lips. My eyes shot open and stared at his tear stained cheeks. I hadn't realized that he was crying.

I tried to push him off of me but he just deepened the kiss. I mean I'm not complaining or anything but this just doesn't feel right at all.

"Felix... stop -ah!" I let out a low groan when his hand landed a little too close to a certain spot.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled a little too loud since I saw him flinch.

"Chan I-I don't know what overcame me.. I'm sorry," Felix paused and looked at the floor. "Well hey, since we're here now, I can finally tell you something."

I leaned in closer so I could hear him better.

"I am a-"

———————

"What the hell?"

I woke up in a field of grass surrounded by nothing but beautiful flowers. I look around to find out how the hell I got here but the only thing here was the cool breeze flowing through my hair.

I try to remember what Felix tried to tell me but my mind just went blank.

Suddenly, I hear a voice from above, it sounds a lot like Felix but it's distorted.

While giggling, the voice started to speak. "Hello Channie. I guess you could call me Felix, but I am no longer him. I am a lost soul and I needed a vessel to posses so that I pretty much don't die, or get lost in the realm as we call it. Unfortunately for me, he had to be suicidal, great. Now it's up to you Chan, to get his mind out of the gutter and save me and his life."

"And why would I do that?" I looked up at the sky.

"Well us spirits can see the life expectancy of others you see. So, when I went vessel hunting, I searched for someone who had a short expectancy so I could try and help him live longer. So in short, help Felix before time runs out."

"How long do I have?"

"42 days."

"Stop speaking nonsense."

"Oh far from it. Good luck Chan! See ya if you succeed!"

"What the hell did I just get myself into?"

—————————-
Hey guys! Yeah sorry for the short chapters lately I just realized that I never continued this story so i wanted to at least give y'all something ya know?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope you're doing well!

Q: what is your favourite kpop entertainment company?