04

FELIX P.O.V.

My breathing quickened as I looked down at Chan sprawled out on my floor.

"You're a psycho!"

Chan just layed there, frozen. As if he was stuck in between two dimensions. The look on his face was the look of a person who's been through so much in their life. Yeah right, I've been through more then he has.

Eventually, after God knows how long, Chan finally fell asleep on my floor. I walked over to him and nudged his side.

"Hey Chan wake up and get out of my damn house." I only got a loud snore in return.

Now that I actually took some time to study his features, he actually has a pretty attractive face.

Oh what am I saying? Get it together Felix.

I slapped my cheeks maybe a little too much because they became red shortly after.

"Stop hitting yourself Felix." Chan mumbled in a deep husky voice that I kind of found attractive. I was about to stand up and walk over to my bed, but was stopped by two arms circling around my waist. My face became 1000 degrees hotter than it should.

I panicked.

I started squirming in his grasp, trying to free myself, but it was no use.

After another attempt he just pinned me to the floor.

"Why do you have to be so blind!?" He yelled at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I turned my head to the side, I couldn't look in his eyes.

"You did it again didn't you?" He lifted the sleeve to my shirt and behold, a fresh set of cuts. One of them I cut a little too deep and I didn't stop bleeding yet.

I tried to bring my arm back, but no avail.

"Why does it matter to you anyway?" I spat at him, finally gaining enough courage to look him in the eye.

"Can't you see that I care! I'm in love with you Felix! How can you not notice!" He leaned his head down but I moved my own to the side dodging him.

"I can't accept your feelings, I'm broken Chan, I'm a broken toy that can't be fixed," I looked him in the eye again. "One of these days I'm going to actually do it Chan. And you can't stop me."

————
{word count: 388}
Sorry for this super short chapter
I have major writers block and just cant think of how to continue my stories
Q: what are your top 3 boy groups?