06

CHAN'S P.O.V.

42 days, huh? How the hell am I supposed to help Felix.

"Felix, Felix, Felix~" I sang his name repeatedly trying to get him to wake up. We currently were laying on his bed with Felix laying on top of me sound asleep. Now, he looks so calm and peaceful while he sleeps, but when he is awake, that's a whole different story.

I tried to push Felix off of me so I could get up and figure out what that dream meant. As I tried to push him off of me for the unkempt time, his mother walked into the room, scaring the hell out of me to say the least.

"Chan, your parents are here." She removed Felix from me and lay him on the floor.

"Tell them I went to another friend's house. I'm not here." I propped myself up on my elbows and waved at her.

"But Chan-" Before she could finish, I walked over to the window and stepped out with one leg.

"See ya." I flipped the other side of my body out the window into their backyard. I'll just roam for a little while.

While I was wondering around the neighborhood, I spotted one of Felix's friends from school-Hyunjin I believe- in the alleyway.

"H-Hey, aren't you one of Felix's friends?"

"Who's Felix?" He tilted his head to the side.

"You were sitting with him at lunch today. Don't you remember?" I walked closer to him.

Suddenly, his face morphed into something I've never seen before-

I backed out of the alleyway but didn't notice I was walking into the street.

"Sorry Chan I-" Hyunjin spoke out in short breaths.

"Hyunjin what do you mea-" I glanced at him one time before my ears were filled with the horn of a truck.

It was like my life flashed before my eyes-literally.
My eyes were filled with a blinding light, seeming to never fade.

When it faded, I was laying in that damn field that I hate so much.

"41 days." The voice said.

"Oh come on," I groaned in annoyance. "I didn't even do anything!"

"Exactly my point!" The voices tone wavered.

"What was I supposed to do!" I yelled back.

"I don't know but each time you fail to do something to guide Felix to the right path, something will put your life in jeopardy."

"That's unfair!"

"Chan," the voice said sternly. "Help him."
—————
"Chan, Chan, Chan!"

"Mmmm five more minutes..." I rolled over on my side.

I felt my legs being pulled.

"I said five more minutes mom- Huh? Felix?" I mumbled while sitting up.

My face flushed upon seeing how close Felix was to me.

"H-Hey back up..." I trailed off and looked down.

Then realization dawned upon me.

"Hey I saw Hyunjin when I was out."

"Out where? You blacked out after you landed wrong in my backyard," Felix moved closer to my face of it was even possible. "And you got hurt, so I wasn't going to sit around and let you die." Now it was his turn to blush.

"Awe what's this you care about your hyung?"

"I-I am not calling you that!" He moved back and crossed his arms.

"Oh c'mon mate, I'll take you out to eat later yeah?" I reached over and started to tickle his sides.

"Don't touch me!" He tried to come off as intimidating but I could've swore I saw him flash a smile. And it was the best thing I've ever laid eyes on.

I finally realized. That's the reason I want to help him. To see Felix smile. That's my purpose in this fucked up world.

"Ya what are you staring at?" Felix poked the bridge of my nose.

"Your smile is really pretty," I stared at his face. "And your eyes, everything about you is beautiful Felix."

"Ew get away from me," He pushed me back onto his bed. "You hit your head too hard, rest."

———————————
FELIX'S P.O.V.

I sighed as I walked out of my bedroom, down the hall, into the bathroom.

That jerk. He has no right to say those things about me.

I pulled out a blade from my back pocket and flipped it open.

This is only right.

———————
THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Felix stared at his wrists in horror.

"What have I done?" He questions himself, his voice wavering.

Suddenly, the door shudders in urgency. The shouts of Chan could be heard from the other side.

Chan continuously kicked the door until finally the lock broke. He rushed inside and hugged Felix.

"Stop that." His voice was quiet, almost like a whisper.

"Chan I..." Felix looked down at his wrists, then back to Chan's face.

Chan ignored Felix and hugged him tighter. It felt like they were the only two beings in the world... well it felt like it at least.

"Long time no see Chan. It's been like what, a day?" The distorted face sat stoic in the corner of the bathroom.

"Get out." He spat.

"Channie-hyung, who are you talking to?" Felix questioned cutely.

"Felix, when did you-" It was all too overwhelming for poor little Chan. The voices in his head, the person in the corner, and Felix's sudden change in mood.

Chan stood up in a hurry and ran over to the door.

"Chan don't leave me..." Felix pleaded, eyes glistening.

Save him Chan. Now is your chance!

"Fuck..." He mumbled to himself walking over to Felix before he halted in his steps. An excruciating scream emerged from his throat.

Chan looked down at his left forearm. A small marking crept it's way upon his skin.

"41 days?" He questioned himself. "I thought I did something right today." He facepalmed.

Chan you had a chance! So stupid! Today's punishment: you will now feel everything that Felix experiences physically.

"Wow how fun I can't wait." Chan rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Chan slowly looked down in disbelief as small cuts surfaced on his skin.

"Shit."

——————
[word count: 1000]

IM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO PUT OUT A CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!

Q: What is your favourite track off of Clé 1: MIROH?