1. Unwilling

Unedited!!

Fingers crossed for the reaction!!

"She is the empress who killed the little prince?"

"Shh . . . Hold your tongue even the walls have ears. Don't talk nonsense otherwise, you will not even know how you died."

"She is not our empress. How can a cruel and black-hearted woman like her can be our empress?"

"You are right. My sister works in the palace. She told me that His Highness has appointed Noble Consort Tara as The Empress. The coronation ceremony must have finished till now."

"Noble Consort Tara is so beautiful, elegant and polite. Who would believe that she had a sister like this?"

"Yeah, I also heard that she herself went to find a medicine in order to save the little prince. She is really a warm-hearted woman even if she didn't give birth to the little prince but she treated him as her own child."

The constant murmurs which are full of disgust for her fall into Siya's ears. Very slowly she opens her eye and blinks at the ceiling. She moves her lips in order to ask which prince they are talking about but no sound comes out. Her throat feels dry. It is hard to speak.

This room is dark with no source of sunlight; the only source is the occasional torches that lighten up outside the room. In the darkness of the room, she is lying on a hard slab. There is a constant stinky and the pungent smell of blood that makes people feel nauseous but she is used to it.

Her fair skin has lost its luster. Her brown eyes have lost the glow. Her rosy lips are dry and rough. Her silky-soft hair is stained with dirt and mud. It is scattered all over her head. From the first look, no one can say she is the decent and dignified wife of the third prince, Ryder, who has taken the throne just a few days ago.

Even after torturing Siya for many days, Tara still doesn't let her die. For the first time in life, Siya realized death is not the cruelest thing but life.

The cruelest thing is when you want to die but couldn't.

Black magic is something that is banned in the empire but to torture her it is specially used. The horrifying thing is that the dark plants used in doing tricks of black magic are grown up on the human body. The seeds of the dark plants are directly planted in the person. Afterwards, it germinates with the help of nourishment. However, once the seeds sprout, the person goes thorough immense agony until either the plants get matured or the person dies.

Siya is the living example of this as she has been made a living human fertilizer by Tara. Many dark plants are growing out of her skin while using every drop of her blood and every ounce of her energy for their nourishment. Even though she is breathing, showing that she is still alive but her expression showed that she wished she was dead.