6. Oliver, Known But Unknown

Empire of Siya: Varis Dynasty

unedited

Siya rubs her thumb against the base of her right wrist and still tries to understand what has happened a few days back

Siya rubs her thumb against the base of her right wrist and still tries to understand what has happened a few days back. It was not until Ginni asked her about the missing Holy thread that was tied in her hand. Firstly, she brushed it off thinking she might have dropped it somewhere but when she clearly observed her wrist in her alone time, she found a bright lotus mark printed at the center of her wrist. She tried to rub it off but it seemed like a birthmark to her. She clearly remembered, she did not have a birthmark on her wrist in her past life, so how now? She was lost in her thought when suddenly she felt been sucked into a void and when she again opened her eyes, she was in a new place. The place is different from hers. It was full of vitality and there is a small cascade of water. When she tried to find out more, she was suddenly pulled out into her world. This event has left her perplexed. How can she enter a void whenever she wants? She never has heard of it? In fear that will pull disaster on her family, she has not told this secret to anyone. However, after two days of observation, she finds a piece of very interesting news—the water inside has a magical effect. Firstly, secretly, she used that water on herself and slowly in just a few days she feels more energetic and her cheeks have become rosier, her vision has improved and her fatigue has recovered much faster. She was astonished and somewhat afraid. Having a treasure is also a curse. Humans are greedy. For the sake of everyone's safety, she had secretly altered the water source of her house. Now without the risk of getting exposed, she let everyone have it daily.

Siya is not like other ladies, raised within the four walls of her household and restricted to going out often. She is filled with vigor and a bit hot temper—pampered like a princess. There is no one in the family that prevents her from doing anything she liked. However, in spite of that Siya had never left the city on her own since she was born—precisely her father and brother never allowed her to step out. She can literally count the number of times her father took her outside the city, on her fingers. Even then they were surrounded by their guards.

Varis Dynasty is situated at the north of the Green Hills. The Green Hill is a range of hills, covered by a large forest that remains green throughout the year. It links three kingdoms together.

Guessing the sun will set down soon, Siya can only go to the outer area of the forest for now and try to find out some herbs for her need. Then she will return here after a few days.

Leaving the carriage at the base of the hill, Siya along with Ginni and Xian walks on the mountain road. The cool and fresh air fills her systems and the smile on her face brightens. She admires the vivid and lush green series of trees and flowers. The melodious chatter of birds covers the whole forest. She spread her arms and closes her eyes, this is the supreme joy of life, to be free and roam around the world without any restriction.

She wore a pure white blouse with a baby pink skirt embodied with beautiful calming white roses. Her silky charcoal black hair dances with the wind. Under the strained rays of the sun in the forest, she appears to be an alluring beauty that has not matured yet.