3. Wait

Not edited

"Young Miss, Madam has arrived," Ginni announces before helping Siya to sit up on the bed

"My daughter," Cyra hurries towards Siya's bed chamber along with Alder and Finn. When she received the news that her daughter is awake, she could not stop herself to run here. God knows how worried she was in these past three days. Alder and Finn had called many physicians but no one knows what happened to Siya. They all said that Siya was not sick but sleeping. Rubbish. Who sleeps continuously for three days? She had visited many temples to pray for Siya's safety. "It's good you are awake. It's good you are awake."

"You have really scared all of us," Alder voices concerned as he put his hand over Cyra's shoulders.

"I make father worry so much. This daughter is guilty." Siya's heartaches after seeing the faces of her family whom she disappointed in her last life. Her mother still has the same melodious voice, her father still a proud man who loves his family more than anything and lastly, her eyes land on the last person standing behind her parents—Finn, her elder brother who always protected her, even though she hurt him the worst way possible. Even after she married Ryder, Finn helped her to gain relationships with some of his friends who were sons of the court ministers, so that she can pull them to Ryder's side. But later, the second household plotted against Finn and ruined his character. He was forced to marry a long-relation cousin of Tara, who later cheated on him and then pushed him to the deathbed.

When Siya thought about what she had done to these beautiful people and how she became the only reason for their miseries, her eyes burn with fresh tears. "I am so sorry," unexpectedly a small wobble escapes her mouth. She holds her mother's hand in hers and tears roll down her cheeks.

Watching Siya cry, everyone panics. Finn rushes towards her and asks, "Did anyone bully you, Siya. You just tell me the name I will find justice for you." He is two years older than Siya but treats her like a rare treasure. To think that his sister crying in front of him was already unbearable to him. His heart pinches painfully.

Cyra wipes Siya's tears with her silk handkerchief and tightens her hold on Siya's hand. She does not know why but she feels different with her daughter. It can be a mother's instinct, but she can feel something has changed in her daughter and it raises a sense of fear in her heart.

Siya wipes her cheeks with the back of her hands and smiles at them. These people are her family, she will never let them worry about anything—especially matter related to her. In this life, she has come back to give them what they deserve. Even if I have to snatch it from destiny, she is ready to do it for them.

Ginni moves forward and adds, "Young Lady is behaving like this since the time she woke up."

"Stop saying that Ginni." Siya shows Ginni a warning glare, who immediately turns her head down in response. Ginni silently steps back and leaves the bed chamber. Siya turns to her mother. "I am fine, Mother. I just feel so happy to see you all after so long time. That's why I feel a bit emotional." She immediately covers up her emotions and gives her a playful smile, which makes others feel at ease. "I do not want to scare anyone." While living in the palace for half of her life, she had mastered the art of disguise. It was an unsaid rule in the palace, whatever she feels, can never be shown on her face.