4. Planning

Unedited

"Are you sure about him?" Finn asks for the second time as the carriage pass through the busy street of the city towards the appointed restaurant. Finn does not know why his baby sister wants his best friend, Taren, to be the manager of the new business for her.

"Elder brother, he is the best person for this job. First, he is your trusted man, and second, he is the son of the city lord. No one will dare to think of playing any trick behind our back," Siya smiles at him.

It has been five days since she opened her eyes and was put under complete house arrest by her family until this morning when the physician declares that she was completely healthy. Thank goodness that the physician said what she wanted otherwise she would have gone crazy while staring at the walls of her room.

"But he had never done any work in his life. He has always been an idle person." Finn tries to persuade Siya some more. "What if he causes the business crash even before it started?"

"He will not. I have trust in him."

Soon, the carriage halts in front of the restaurant where Taren is already waiting for them outside. Finn steps down the carriage first, then helps Siya to descend slowly when Ginni runs to their side.

Taren walks towards Finn and Siya and greets them with a genuine smile. "Siya, how is your health now?"

"I have recovered completely. Thank you for your concern, Taren," she smiles.

"That is good. It is already hard to bear a grumpy big brother all the time." Taren laughs, commenting at Finn. He has a very good friendship with Finn so it is normal that he had watched her grow up from an adorable child to an admirable maiden who could make a city fall with her beauty. Almost daily, he had to accompany Finn to deal with some of her admirers who try to approach her. Taren pats Finn's shoulder and speaks, "Let us get in. I have already booked a private room on the first floor for us."

Ginni, Siya, Finn and Taren sit on the four sides of the rectangular table, filled with various dishes and beverages. Though Ginni is Siya's maid however Siya never treated her as one. When alone or with friends, Siya always pulls Ginni to eat with her.

Finn takes the lead and plates a dish for Siya before passing it to her. "Taste it."

Siya sighs while looking at the amount of food dished on her plate. Even if there is only a piece of everything but this is still more than enough to term it—tasting. Her elder brother is surely planning to turn her into a pig. "Elder brother, are you trying to make me fat?"

"Huh? What is wrong with it?" Finn does not deny his intention. "See how thin you are. Even a gust of wind can blow you away."

"Young Lady will still look the most beautiful woman if gains some more flesh," Ginni comments enthusiastically. Usually, she has to do a lot of tricks to make Siya eat. She has to say her lady has the worst appetite. When comes to food, Siya is too picky.