Chapter Three

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

The android's voice, ever so soft and very delicate, full of so many emotions hitting him like some sort of train. A heavy lump begins to form in the back of his throat, barely able to speak out. His heart couldn't function to see whether he's hurt or relieved, it was confused. It couldn't be you, you were dead. He was there with your last dying breath. How are you alive? So many questions filled in his mind and not having any answers to them is driving him crazy.

"Wait... Y/N is an Android? And I thought Connor licking random shit was crazy but this... this is just fucking insane." Hank says as he lowers the gun down, your E/C orbs following the gun.

Connor takes a step forward but you move away from him. Terrified of him. Connor raises his hands in the air with a strong look of concern holds in his eyes. He can see your terror in your own eyes, and how sad they make him feel. His guilt still raising up.

"It's alright, Y/N. We're not going to hurt you. You do remember us right? Connor and Hank? Your friends? Hank that 'grumpy old man' and I, Connor (tHE AnDORid sEnT bY CYbeRLiFe) your 'cinnamon roll'?" Connor ask in a sweet voice, calming you down. Your LED flashing between blue and yellow now which is a good sign. Hank frowns sneering at Connor, but he lets that aside...for now.

Connor gets closer towards you, seeing that you're not moving away from him anymore. You stare right into his hazel eyes as you frown a little, they do look familiar so damn familiar and it's annoying you. Actually, both the Android and the grumpy looking old man does look so familiar.

Connor finally reaches towards you, his hand turns white as he touches your knee, comforting you. You feel his firm grip on your knee as he squeezes slightly. Your eyes meet his.

"Her model number is (Okay so use the first letter from your name and first letter from your last name, mine would be LG and then add your age so mine is 17 and add a 0. sO mine is LG170 and that's your model number ANd THis Y/M/N = YOUR MODEL NUMBER) Y/M/N one that CyberLife was creating. Wait, Y/N? Do you remember anything from CyberLife?" Connor asked you as you nod.

"Y-yes..." You whisper softly. Connor's heart broke, hearing you sound so scared. He sticks his hand out turning white to your arm, before he does anything he looks at you with a strong glare.

"May I?" He asked as you nod. Your skin turns white as he grabs your elbow, looking into your memories and you looking into his memories.

Hank stands there in aware of knowing what's kinda happening. But he was still in shock by seeing you once again, but an android which CyberLife created.

You and Connor's LED flashes in all three colours, blue, yellow and red flashes. Connor lets go gasping seeing your memories. You gasp louder looking into his own memories. He looks at you gaining his breath back, you stare at the ground breathing heavily. Tears begin to fill your eyes, your throat form a lump at the back.

"I died?" You ask with a whisper that shattered Connor's heart. He nods remembering the gun shot echoing through his mind.

"You accessed your memory already? From CyberLife headquarters, but you didn't know that you died?" Connor asked with a heartbroken voice. You look up at him your LED flashing red.

"Okay, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Hank asked as Connor turns to face Hank whilst you stare up at the man.

"Y/N already had her memory but she doesn't remember us or her own...death." Connor says looking down as Hank frowns, eyes closing in pain.

"Sons of bitches." Hank mumbles with anger hidden in voice, yet it was clear to Connor to sense that anger. Connor closes his eyes tightly as he opens them to face you once again. "Connor, Y/N. Let's go." Hank says as they both look at the man crazy. Connor raises a brow as Hank rolls his eyes. "I'm taking Y/N home. She can't stay here where CyberLife can easily catch her. Connor you need to ask what CyberLife's fucking problem." Hank says as Connor nods, he then turns to face you.

Your once beautiful hair now looking like a bird nests with strains of your hair on your face, dirt covering your beautiful glowing skin, your old clothes replaced with white rags. Connor takes his RK800 Android jacket off as he places it across your shoulders, you look at him as you take his jacket and put it on properly. Connor shows a soft smile as he helps you up.

Connor helps you into Hank's car, sitting you at the back of the car. A reassuring smile laces across his cold lips. You show a small shy smile back as Connor leans in whispering. "I'll be back in a minute, I need to talk to Lieutenant Anderson." Connor says as you nod. He then closes the door as he walks over towards Hank.

Before Connor knew it he feels a hard slap at the back of his head. Connor frowns as he looks over at Hank with a confused look. Hank just scoffs at the confused Android.

" 'Grumpy Old Man'. My ass Connor!" Hank says firmly as he crosses his arms across his chest in anger. Connor then sighs an 'oh' as he rubs the back of his head, feeling the slight tingle.

"She remembers at least, Lieutenant. I apologise but that was her nickname for you, correct?" Connor asked, Hank's eyes widen as he looks down in pain.

"Yes, she did. Fuck why would they make her a fucking Android for pete's sake? Can't she rest in piece?" Hank asked with so much spite and anger in his voice. Connor inhales a sigh looking over his shoulder and into the car looking at you.

A pain look in his eyes, but is this his second chance to tell you his feelings? That sounded terrible but, is it? He was glad to see you alive, yet angry with CyberLife creating a Android that is based off of you. She sounds like you, responded to your name, looks like you, yet isn't you you in a way.

"I'm going to CyberLife to find out why they made an Android Y/N and how she remembers everything besides you and I." Connor says as Hank nods, but grabbing Connor's shoulder holding a tight grip.

"And I'll fucking come with ya to fucking knock those assholes out. But before we do anything, we need to comfort Y/N first." Hank sighs looking at you through the window, to see you staring out the window. Connor nods, Hank then shows a smile on his lips as he pats Connor's shoulder as he walks into the car. Connor looks down at the ground then his hands, remembering the gunshot and blood. "Connor! Ya coming?" Hank yells out as Connor turns to face him as he walks over towards the old car.

"Coming Lieutenant." Connor answers, he gets into the backseat with you. You smile warmly as he returns the smile.

You move closer towards him as you cuddle him for comfort and because you wanted too because why the hell not? Connor seems surprised as his hands raised high and a blush creeps to his cheeks. Hank smirks as he starts the car. Connor places his hands onto your back, creating circles to comfort you.

"Also, Y/N you're having a shower. No offence but, you fucking reek." Hank jokes making you chuckle slightly.

Connor shows a small smile. Then frowns as he begins to think of CyberLife. He hears the roaring engine starting and the loud heavy metal band playing. But this doesn't stop his thoughts. So many questions filled his mind of you. He's going to find out sooner or later, but he's glad to have you back. Android or not, it's still you.

And this time. He won't fuck it up.