Chapter Nine

A/N: Okay so they're are those Android pop up things (I forgot what they're called lol) and I'll make Connor the left side of the screen and the reader on the right side of the screen. So no one can get confused.
Also thank you for being patient with me with this writer's block, I just haven't been inspired to write anything lol. I think because I was reading a book and I lost inspiration of writing from that book. Thanks Hermione (gotta love AVPM) but yeah I'll try to come back and all.
And if I like spelt something wrong (as I received a lot of notifications for) please just comment once, if there's already a comment there then I know, trust me my phone and shit is with me 25/8. I know it might be annoying for you to read my wrongs but Im gonna edit it all after I finish this okay? I don't proof check them because I can't find any mistakes (like literally I read it like 5 times) at first until I post them. But I do have some that are proofed checked but I haven't been bothered to put them on here yet lol. But yeah if there's any in this COMMENT once please.
Thank you for listening to this long ass Author's Note and I'll see you all in the next chapter.
- Dumbass Author Lekirra

~*~*~

Connor stands there in the dark, only lighting was the small windows showing the moonlight and the dark red eyes glowing in front of him. His LED begins to glow a red, out of total fear and regret. He tries to stand up but is knocked back down with a swift movement of your foot kicking his chin. He grunts as he rolls onto the floor, onto his back. He groans as his sight turns into a glitch (one like Markus's when he's repairing himself). He could just hear that sinister giggle that you're making from all the buzzing noise. To a human it would sound like torture, but to him it is. Unable to hear or see you is a great risk, you could strike any second without him noticing.

Connor's hazel eyes roll trying to gain his sight.

ERROR MULTIPLE AREA DAMAGE
SYSTEM MALFUNCTIONED
PLEASE WAIT FOR SYSTEM REBOOT
STARTING 15%

He couldn't wait for that long, his system needs to be fixed now. His fingers touch the cold ground sensing where you are with movement. He could feel your light foot steps circling him, watching him like stalking prey. He tries standing up, slowly regaining his balance. Stumbling forwards, but his weight is against the wall. His fingers and feet sense your movement had stopped, probably watching him.

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 39%

He winces as he felt a cut down his waist, probably from the electrical wire from Joseph. He couldn't see how much was the damage or see how much Thirium he's losing. It was a great risk but he couldn't care less. He needed to help you, help you to get back to reality.

He felt your movement coming closer to him, but he was too weak to defend himself, and he couldn't, how could he? He didn't want to hurt you (cheesy I know lol), he already hurt you enough. And that pain and guilt was much worse, it weighs a heavy amount on his shoulders feeling he could be squashed from it. He felt a punch across his cheek making him turn his head as blue blood spits out of his mouth, then another punch against his stomach.

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 57%

Your hands grab his shoulders tightly as your raise your knee and hit him against his stomach, he groans and grunts as he then pushes you away. He feels the blood dripping from his mouth, he wipes the blood away with his sleeve as he looks in your direction, he can only make out your eyes.

"I am not fighting you, Y/N." He calls out, wincing the pain from his side.

"I am not 'Y/N', I am a machine designed to destroy anything in my path. And you are in my path." Your voice echoes, with a haunting tone that could send shivers down anyone's spine. Like the devil was calling, but no devil is shown, only you possessed by one.

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 74%

"No! You are not this machine! You're name is Y/N, a wonderful, beautiful, smart person I've ever met. You may be designed to a task but you have a choice, a choice to do the right thing or not!" Connor yells as you snarl at him. You lift your chin up as you look at the android, no emotion only one order.

ORD-ORDER SET BY JOSEPH IVAN
KI-KILL RK800

A small glitch appears in your system but then disappears. It was small, and barely noticeable as your eyes were only on Connor. A nasty frown appears on your face as you look at him disgusted by his words. "I am not this person you are describing. I am better, stronger. I am just a machine, and so are you." You spat hatefully towards him. The moonlight on him making his whole self glow like a star in the night sky, whilst your eyes gleamed mean. You picked up the gun that you had earlier and held it against his head, he could feel the cold metal against his temple.

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 89%

Connor groans as he looks up at you, trying to hold himself up. "No, I am not just a machine. . ."

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 92%

"I am alive. . . "

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 94%

He takes his hand out as it turns white ready for contact.

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 98%

"And so are you."

SYSTEM REBOOT
LOADING 100%
SYSTEM REBOOT COMPLETE

Then his whole sight and hearing came back to him in an instant, he could see you and hear you. He could see how close you are to him. He then scans you where you're being controlled by and immediately he touches the back of your neck as a ray of white enters you.

With an echo of a gunshot firing.