Chapter Six

~*~*~

~*~*~

The wind was blowing onto the bridge, sounds of whistles disturbing the silence. The two guards stand in the cold, protecting the company of the android creaters, CyberLife.

Lights up ahead warning the guards that there is company arriving. They get ready to arm themselves as the car slows down near the gates of the entrance.

The car window goes down revealing their own android, Connor. Connor shows a small smile as the guards look suspicious at the android.

"State your model and serial number." One of the guards say making Connor nod.

"RK800 the Connor android, serial number #131-248-317." Connor states making the guard nod. He then does a scan on Connor's LED revealing that he's telling the truth. The guards remove themselves away from Connor's car (taxi) as they wave their arms as the gate then goes down disappearing.

The window then goes up as the car then drives to the huge building.

~*~*~

He enters the building fiddling with his hands, rubbing them together. He then sees more guards as they stop him.

"What are you doing?" They asked.

"I have a meeting about my current investigation, I can not keep them waiting." Connor answers making the guards nod. Connor then begins walking away but the guards stop him once again.

"We'll take you there." Year guard says making Connor frown.

"I do know my way around." Connor declares but the guard continues to guide him.

"I know, it's just security thing." The guard says a he then guides Connor. They walk into a room where a blue scan scans them.

"Agent- 84." A woman's voice is heard as the guard enters through the blue scan. He then walks through the small doorway. Connor then walks towards the blue scan analysing him. "RK800 android." She speaks as Connor enters the doorway.

They continue their walk as they both reach to the elevator. "Agent- 84, level 180." He orders as the elevator then goes up fast.

Connor then looks at the elevator panel, seeing the floor he needs to go to. Level 59 is where he needs to go. He needs to come up with a plan. He looks over at the security camera knowing he's being watched. He then starts to malfunction the camera as it then shuts off, disabling it. He now needs to get rid of the guard. He then starts planning a way to attack him. He then does his plan, a little smirk on his lips.

He launches the attack on the guard, he grabs him by the neck as he pulls his gun. He then shoots the guard in the head easily killing him. Blood spits out from his head and onto the walls. Connor then adjust his tie as he steps over the body changing the floor levels. He taps his hand on there.

"Agent- 84, level 59." He says in the agents voice as the elevator then changes the order as it begins to go down.

~*~*~

He finally makes it to the floor he is needed to be on. He sees an empty large room, white walls like paper on paper. He sees a huge computer, knowing that this is the computer with all android designs. Maybe he can find yours?

He turns his way towards the elevator as he begins to hack it, disabling it to prevent anyone from using it. Or to disturb him. He finishes the hack as he then makes his way towards the computer, the screen was huge like a movie theatre screen, or like the bat-computer from the bat-cave. He places his hand on there as it turns white, a analysis being done.

"Model, RK800. Searching for Y/M/N." The computer speaks as it shows a loading symbol. Then a blank page. "No search for the model Y/M/N." Connor frowns as he then begins to hack the computer. Then the computer shows your model photo. "Search found for model Y/M/N."

Connor's eyes begin to scan the information on the computer screen. His LED flashing yellow to red fast. His eyes widen. He felt sad, like heartbroken. He knows why, but a cruel why. CyberLife, who he thought was good is not as it seems.

He then feels a piece of metal against his neck. His eyes widen as he raises his hands in defense. He then quickly grabs the hand twisting it as the gun falls to the ground. He quickly grabs it as he kicks over the figure onto the floor. He holds the gun as he then aims at the intruder. The figure then stands up, revealing themselves.

Connor's eyes widen in shock. His mouth open wide. His heart broke, feeling ever so confused. His mind screaming no, his heart screaming no.

"Y/N?"