Chapter Seven

Yeet, writing with sore/sprained wrist

Yeet, writing with sore/sprained wrist. But I'm use to it 😂

~*~*~

~ 30 minutes before current event ~

The light from the bathroom along side with the toilet flushing disturbs the silence. A groggy groan was heard as the light then disappears. Hank shows a tired glare, a lip raised as he scratches his back.

A loud yawn escapes his tired self, his arms being raised in the air to throw a stretch. Hank walks down the hallway, grabbing a nice cup of water before going back to bed.

He walks into the lounge room then into his kitchen. He sees Sumo laying in his bed, sleeping peacefully snoozing away. Connor no where to be in sight.

Wait...

Connor no where to be in sight?

Hank's eyes widen as he shakes his head full of anger.

"Fuck me god fucking dammit!" Hank yells in anger. He runs down the hallway as he barges into the room where you were sleeping.

"Y/N! Wake up! Connor's missing!" Hank yells making you wake up all annoyed. You open your eyes as you groan. Hank was rushing around getting ready. "Fucking stupid android!" Hank yells making you wonder.

You get out of bed as you quickly get your clothes back on. You walk over towards the angered Hank, a look of rage and concern look in his eyes.

"What's going on?" You ask making Hank turn your way.

"Connor is missing. And I bet I know where he fucking went." Hank says with a stern voice.

Your eyes widen as you continue to get ready. But you couldn't. You stopped in the middle of the hallway, your LED turning red, your eyes turned dark, your E/C turns into a dark red.

Hank turns to face you, a frown across his face. "Y/N. Quiet stuff assing around and let's go!" Hank yells. You then turn around a straight face across your features, your eyes glowing a dark red. Hank then stands up as he quickly walks out the door.

You follow behind him.

You grab Hank's shoulder as you turn him around. Before Hank could speak you punch him in his stomach. Hank's eyes widen as he falls to his knees out of confusion.

"Y/N? What the... oh shit." He then realises.

Your eyes.

They're not the same happy ones.

They're full of darkness instead.

You raise your leg up high as you were about to kick him, yet Hank catches your leg and throws you away, you collapsing onto the floor. Hank quickly stands up as he runs to the kitchen, you quickly stand up as you follow the old man.

"Y/N! Don't be a fucking asshole now!" Hank yells as he runs to his kitchen. He grabs a large kitchen knife as he holds it tight.

You show no sign of caring. The red glint making him understand that you're being controlled. Your LED flashing between red and blue. Your eyes change back.

"Hank! It's not me! I can't control myself!" You scream making Hank frown from sympathy. You then shake your head trying to fight the programming but unable too. Your eyes turn back to that dark red as your LED turns red.

"Fuck!" Hank exclaims as you walk closer towards Hank. Hank and you circle around the table, playing cat and mouse. "I don't want to hurt you, Y/N." Hank says, with a warning tone.

"Y/M/N can not feel pain. I am designed to-" before you could continue Hank strikes slashing your hand. You look down at your hand seeing the blue blood escape from your palm.

Hank then looks down then back up at you. You then walk up towards him as you punch him again, he falls to the floor.

You raise your leg once again, but you felt something attached to your other leg. You look down to see Sumo, biting your leg. You frown as you kick the dog away, hearing him whimper. You then turn to face Hank as you then kick him finally. Knocking him out.

"I now must return to CyberLife. I need to accomplish my mission." You say un-humanly. You walk out of the house leaving it a mess looking like a crime scene.

You need to accomplish your mission.