Chapter Five

this series: hi, did you miss me? Curious to find out why Y/N is an Android? Well I'm going to break your heart by telling you

this series: hi, did you miss me? Curious to find out why Y/N is an Android? Well I'm going to break your heart by telling you... heheheehe

~*~*~

He needed to know. 

To know why you're an android.

It doesn't make sense. 

Why would CyberLife create you, once a human being now an android created by CyberLife. 

Questions filling up his mind, and it's driving him up the walls with no answers to his questions. He's happy that you're alive. But honestly, scared of why. 

You walk out of the shower, drying your hair as you walk into the bedroom Hank has given you. You sigh as you place the towel down onto the floor as you look up at the ceiling in curiosity. You were once human, able to feel, touch and eat like a human. But now you can't. 

The same questions filled your mind as Connor's. Yet insanity is curving up the walls with no answers. You sit on the bed as you sigh in frustration. You knew you couldn't walk into CyberLife and asked 'hey what the fuck is up? why the fuck am I here, ya know ha yolo.' It wasn't easy. 

And it broke you. 

Connor walks up the hallway, seeing your room. He sees you sitting on your bed, alone in the dark. He sighs as his LED flashes a yellow. He can sense your fear alongside with confusion. He could feel it too. He then takes the courage to walk into your room. He knocks gently against the wooden frame as you turn around to face him. 

"Can I come in?" He ask ever so sweetly. You look down at the empty spot next to you as you look up at him with a small smile. 

"Of course." You say gently as he nods. He closes the door behind him, this was a private thing between you. He makes his way towards the bed as he sits next to you, he makes himself comfortable as he sighs. A painful urge in his chest. He then feels another urge of courage in himself, he needs to confess his love. 

Before he loses you again. 

It's now or never. 

He turns to face you softness appears in his eyes. His LED flashes yellow as he inhales a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. 

"Y/N, I have a confession." Connor says, softly yet painfully. 

You turn to face him, a confused look in your eyes. Your LED flashes yellow matching his own LED. "Yes, Connor?" You ask as your body turns to face his. He looks down at the floor, not daring to look up to you in the eyes. 

"When I first met you. I thought there was errors in my software. I would check regularly but there were none. Those malfunctions were feelings. Like actual emotions, and I felt love for the very first time. It was magical and delightful. Yet I knew I couldn't love you as I am an android and you were a human, and it was against my programming. When I lost you, my whole world came crashing down before me. The love I felt turned into guilt and regret. I lost my love, my world. But when I found you, I felt that feeling of love return back. It was a miracle and I was happy. The thing I am saying is that I-" 

You kissed him. 

This gave him total surprise, his eyes widen in shock as his LED flashes red. He calms down as his lips push against yours. Feeling the plastic against plastic but none of you could care. His hand traces against your cheek rubbing his thumb against your soft skin. His other hand onto the side of your thigh. Your hand against his firm chest, the other on his head curled in with his brown locks. 

You pull away, yet knowing you could kiss forever but this felt right. You open your eyes as you look up at his hazel orbs, reflecting the moonlight. 

"I've had feelings for you too Connor." You confess making him show a small smile across his lips. He kisses you once again as his body moves to yours as he pushes you down gently onto the mattress. The towel is removed from your body as his body is over yours. His lips trail against your neck and chest, creating soft moans from you. You take his jacket off as he helps. His shirt is gone as his other clothes. 

He continues to kiss you passionately. Soft sounds escaping the pair of you, yet making sure Hank wouldn't hear. The pair of you made love that night. 

~*~*~

You were asleep, due to your special model. Connor wasn't asleep yet the questions still remained in his mind. He needed to know why. He turns to face you seeing that you're asleep, he then pushes the covers off of himself as he then begins to dress himself. He then fixes his hair as he begins to walk towards the door, he then stops dead in his tracks as he turns to face you. One last glance, seeing you rest peacefully. 

He closes his tightly as he then closes the door. 

He's finding his answers. 

He needs to know. 

Even if it kills him. 

Who knows what the truth shall hold.