Chapter 5 ~ Pinkie's Ships Go Wrong

Pinkie's POV:

My dumbass wrote this ignoring the fact that Rainbow fell out of a tree.
So keep that in mind.

Okay, so you might think that I am totally oblivious to Rarity and Applejack, I'm not that dumb! All of my friends think that I totally ship Twilight and Rarity, but nah! Let me tell you a secret, it's all part of a plan!!
Shhhh!

I walked into the cafeteria to see that Fluttershy was already there. I ran over to her and she gave me a smile.

"Hi Fluttershy!" I put down my tray and gave her a big friendly hug.

Applejack walked by and slammed her lunch tray against the table in anger. I stopped hugging Fluttershy and quickly sat down.

"What happened Applejack?" Fluttershy asked. She brushed her pink hair out of her face.

"Rarity's all blabbing about her boyfriend or whatever. It is starting to get on my nerves."

"Ooh is someone je-" I started until Applejack slammed her hand onto the table.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" she practically screamed.

We all looked at her startled and she apologized. "Sorry..."

She looked behind her to see Rarity coming over and she looked us closely in the eyes and she said quietly, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Hello darlings!" Rarity said. She put her lunch tray down. "I just walked by Fancy Pants, we went on a date the other night, can I say that it was absolutely divine?"

And I thought my sentences are long...

"Uh Rarity..." Fluttershy said quietly but Rarity ignored.

"First we went to the fancy resturant, that is very close to Applejack's place! It was stunning, the service there was amazing!"

"Rarity?" Fluttershy asked again.

"And then Fancy Pants-"

"RARITY!!" Applejack screamed.

"Do you mind?" Rarity asked.

I shook my head and blurted out, "I DON'T MIND!"

"Of course you don't mind Pinkie, you never mind!" Rarity said.

"FLUTTERSHY IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Applejack screamed.

Everyone turned silent and looked over to Fluttershy. "Rainbow Dash and Twilight are trying to sit down, scoot over please!"

Rarity looked over to see Twilight trying to sit next to Rarity.

"Oh sorry darling-"

This was my cue. "TWILIGHT AND RARITY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-"

"PINKIE PIE!" Rarity and Twilight yelled at the same time.

I giggled. I loved my plans!

"I am dating Fancy-" Rarity started but we all shouted to her, "WE KNOW!"

Rainbow Dash quickly slid next to Applejack and I had the greatest idea! Appledash!!

"Hey guys, I have another good ship!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me until I pointed over to Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

Applejack blushed and hid her face in her hat.

"Pinkie, you're so right! I never would of thought that Applejack actually likes Rainbow!" Rarity said.

Then a thought occurred to me. Crap. They actually LIKE each other! This wasn't supposed to happen.

Rainbow Dash looked over to Fluttershy and I. "HEY LOOK A NEW SHIP!" she exclaimed in anger.

The rest grinned eviley.

Fluttershy looked at her feet, her face red.

"See now we have it evenly cut out. There's the fancy and the smart. The competative ones and the opposites attract group."

Augh, they're so blind to see that opposites attract! If they weren't, Rarity and Applejack would be DATING already!

Applejack removed her hat from her face and looked at all the groups. "Heh, I do ship Flutterpie though," she said chuckling. She started to eat her lunch.

I groaned and gave the table a big head butt. But it head butted me back, so my head started to hurt like crazy after that.