Chapter 18 ~ Pinkie's Shipping Book

Pinkie's POV:

Rainbow paced around in my room, I was sitting on my bed writing in one of my notebooks. 

"Hey Pinks?" Dash asked, stopping, looking at me.

"Hmm?" I didn't look up from the book.

"Where could they be? They both left your party together, right?"

"Mmmhhhmm." Rainbow had been going off about Rarity and Applejack for 30 minutes.

"Wait they're probably sleeping over at Applejack's. Awh, why didnt they tell me?"

I looked up from my book. "Maybe they want some alone time."

She sighed. "Pinkie... Can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"I have a crush on AJ."

I didn't know how to respond, of course I knew that. But I didn't know what to say.

"Oh uhm, really?" I asked, pretending to be surprised. Everyone knew that she was desperate for Applejack.

Rainbow opened her mouth, but then the front door interrupted her. The door was being knocked on.

I hopped off my bed and raced to the front door. Opening the door, Fluttershy was outside.

I invited her in, and soon Rainbow and Shy were both in my room.

"Why did you call us here?" Shy asked, sitting up on my bed. Rainbow was sitting on the ground, I was standing up.

"Girls," I said grabbing the notebook from my dresser. "I would like to present you the Shipping Notebook."

Rainbow and Shy exchanged glances.

"I added a table of contents, we can all draw fanart of the ship, write Fanfiction. See, I even have a page, just for shipping wars!" I squealed happily.

"What the fuck Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow asked, and bursted out laughing.

"Would you like to try the notebook?" I asked handing her the notebook.

"No, no, I think I'm good."

I smacked her with the book. "RAINBOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY THE NOTEBOOK?"

She grabbed the book, rolling her eyes. "Pencil, please?"

I handed her a pink pencil from my desk. She hid the book from both of us, and scribbled on a page.

She gave me back the book, she had written on the shipping wars part of the book.

"Flutterpie?" I asked. "What is that supposed to be?"

I looked over to Fluttershy then back at Rainbow. "Oh, it's so on."

I grabbed another pencil and scribbled TwiDash on the page with big letters.

She looked over my shoulder and shoved me in disgust. Using the pencil she had in her hand, she wrote RariPie covering the entire page.

"Ew no, I don't have the patience to try on her dresses 24/7."

"Yeah, well I don't want to be with an egg head who reads books all the time."

"You read books too."

"Yeah well- that's not what I meant!"

"How about you and Fluttershy?" I suggested.

"ApplePie," she responded.

"Ewww no! We might be cousins!"

"Yeah and what if you're not?"

I laughed. "Still, that'd never happen in a million years."

"TwiPie," she challenged.

"Raridash."

"Cheesepie."

"Soarindash."

"Pinkiecord."

"Celestdash."

"Starpie."

"Sunsetdash."

"Pinkieda-"

"What are you guys doing?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy was next to Twilight, she probably let her in while we were having our shipping war.

I turned to Rainbow who was already looking at me to respond. "Shipping wars," I responded.

She opened her mouth, about to say something, but almost right away closed it. She probably decided it wasn't worth it. No one ever questions me.

"So, what's this book you were asking about?" she asked, sitting down in one of my chairs. Fluttershy sat back down on my bed.

I closed the shipping book and handed her it. She opened the book reading the table of contents out loud.

"Page 4, fanart. Page 4 to 10, fanart of Rarijack. Page 10 to 15, fanart of Flutterdash. Page 16, Fanfictions- uh Pinkie are you okay?" she asked, the book open on her lap.

I nodded.

"Page 35, shipping wars," she continued. Seeing there was nothing else written in the table of contents, she flipped to a page. She lifted up the book so we couldn't see what she was reading.

"Why does it say TwiDash?"

"I was having a shipping war with Dashie," I responded, a huge grin on my face.

"She started it," she mumbled.

"Why did you want me to spend my precious time of the weekend reading this?"

"Okay so, I made a plan. We all get this book for a week. Twilight will keep it for a week, she'll give to to Dash next, who will give it Shy, then AJ, then Rarity, then it comes back to me."

The room went silent. "I wrote all the rules in the last page of the notebook," I added.

Twilight laughed. "Pinkie, just... Why??"

"Because I'm bored all the time and Ms. Cake and Mr. Cake don't want me to 'mess around in the kitchen.'"

"I mean, just sayin' we have better things to do than write fanfictions of Rarijack," Dash stated.

We all turned to Shy for her opinion. She just shrugged.

"Pleeeasseee, I'm bored all the time and this is my only entertainment," I begged.

Twilight sighed. "Fine, just don't expect us to do anything with the book."

"Flip to the rules," I said, grinning.

"Rule 1, If you erase in any form, rip the page, or cross out any of the ships that you are being shipped with, you will be forced to kiss the person you are shipped with. On. The. Lips," Twilight gave me a look and continued.

"Rule 2, when it is your turn to have the book, you must add at least one page. You aren't allowed to break it, rule 1 applies to that."

Twilight looked up from the book. "That's it?"

I nodded. "Genius, right? And you're the first on the list!"

She closed the book. "Will do Pinkie. I gotta go to the library, I will bring it to Dash next."

Twilight proceeded to walk out of the room. Everyone else looked at me as if I was crazy. I mean- I was.