Chapter 15 ~ Pinkie's Party

a / n : i haven't read this book since 2020, i completely forgot i wrote this and i sincerely apologize.

trigger warning for sexual assault

Rarity's POV:

I walked into Sugarcube Corner holding Timber's hand. It was finally the day of the party, and I was excited. Pinkie had invited almost all of CHS and parties like these, you wouldn't want to miss out on.

I was met by the familiar scent of sugar. Sweaty teens were dancing on the dancefloors, jamming out to whatever song was on. There were a few scattered friend groups hanging out throughout the building. And of course, there were the couples.

"I'm going to find my friends, I'll meet back here when I'm finished," I announced, letting go of Timber's hand.

"I'll go with, I don't want to get lost or anything," he awkwardly chuckled to himself.

I thought back to all the times Applejack told me to shut up about my obsession over Timber. She hated Timber.

I shook my head. "Not a good idea."

I caught in the corner of my eyes a couple making out against a wall. Timber must have seen it too because his expression started to change. I backed up away from him. He was starting to give me one of those creepy old man pedophiles vibes.

"I really need to go now," I said, feeling speed build up as I walked quickly away from him. He caught up to me and turned me around. His face was inches away from mine. I guess this is where the age difference takes effect.

Time seemed to feel rushed as he pushed his mouth into mine. I struggled, but he held me so I couldn't get out.

Applejack's POV:

I sat in the counter, my head down on the table. Twilight was somewhere hiding reading a book, so I was left with Pinkie. And not to offend Pinkie at all- but she can be over the top.

"Applejack!" I heard Pinkie's voice and then felt her finger poking my shoulder.

"Huh?" My eyes were closed, I tried to think of anything but Rarity.

She looks so happy with Timber. I wish I could be happy with her.

Just as a scenario of Rarity and I together popped into my mind Pinkie started shaking me violently.

"MY PINKIE SENSES AREN'T SHUTTING UP! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH RARITY!" she yelled in my ear.

I shot up, pushing her away, my ear ringing. "What?" I asked annoyed.

Pinkie grabbed onto my hand and forced me to supposedly where Rarity was. Pinkie let go of my hand once we found them. Rarity was being pushed against a wall, while Timber was making out with her.

A rage of jealousy surged through me, but I managed to not do anything but watch it. Meanwhile, Pinkie was having some type of panic attack next to me.

"Great, at least Rarity has someone," I remarked sarcastically to Pinkie walking away to sulk in the kitchen.

"Look at them! Rarity isn't having fun!"

"Why the hell would I look-"

Pinkie then grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around so I could see Rarity and Timber. And for once in her life, she was right. Rarity was trying to push Timber away.

I looked back at Pinkie, who was trying to make me go after Rares. All of a sudden, Timber started carrying Rarity. Rage filled me, it was as if I wasn't controlling myself. I ran after Raity.

Rarity's POV:

I was panicking. This was exactly how Twilight was used by Timber. How did I not see this earlier?

I was in Timber's arms, he whispered something in my ear which made me scream, hopefully someone would hear me over the loud music.

Surprisngly, someone did hear me. "Timber!" I heard Applejack's voice. Timber looked over to AJ, which distracted him. I kicked Timber in the crouch, which made him let go of me and fall to the ground.

I ran over to Applejack and hugged her. She took a step back, in surprise. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, which I immediately regretted by the look on her face. I managed to make it look like I didn't care.

"Say, you wanna ditch this party and sneak to the nearby McDonald's?" I asked her.

"Of course baby," Applejack responded with no hesitantion.

I grabbed onto her hand and forced her out of Sugarcube Corner. Timber was on the ground, groaning in pain. Technically, we were still together.

I'll send him a text.