Chapter 6 ~ Applejack's dream

Applejack:

Rainbow Dash and I were sitting on the park bench. It was a nice day, Winona was playing fetch.

She ran over to Dash and I and dropped the ball. I picked it up and chuckled at the fact that the ball was all slimey.

"Rarity would never want a dog, I think Opal fits perfectly for her," I said to Rainbow Dash.

I stared at her, her magenta eyes sparkled in the sunlight. She nodded her head and smiled.

"AJ, are you alright?" Rainbow asked interuppting my thoughts.

I felt my face go red and I nodded. Winona barked awaiting impatiently for me to throw the ball.

"Sorry Winona," I apologized throwing her smelly ball across the field.

She happily darted after it and I looked back at Rainbow Dash.

"Hey AJ, you've been acting weird lately, do you mind telling me what's been going on?"

I looked at her and sighed. "To tell you the truth, Rainbow, over these past days I've felt like you complete me."

Rainbow's expression changed. "What exactly does that mean?"

"I love you," I said quietly.

I leaned over for a kiss until I felt a tap on my arm.

"AJ, wake up," Rainbow said.

"Wha- that was a dream?" I asked.

"Yeah sorry to burst your bubble, but class is over."

I looked around and memories came back. We were in Math class and last night I stayed up all night doing homework.

"Wait a minute, how come you didn't fall asleep, Math is your least favorite subject?" I asked, standing up, slowly putting my things away.

"Uh because PE is next, DUH! I need to impress Spitfire with my awesome moves CUZ I NEED TO GET INTO THE WONDERBOLTS!" Rainbow shouted.

"Wonderbolts?... Also I thought you couldn't do any physical activites because of all the bones that broke."

Rainbow groaned. "I told you this morning. And the teacher doesn't know I broke so many bones."

Okay to answer a question that was previously asked, "How da heek did Rainbow break so many bones?" (those aren't the exact words that person used), let's just say she was climbing a really HIGH tree to spy on someone!

More memories came back of Rainbow going on and on about the Wonderbolts. I'm pretty sure I was half asleep then, I thought to myself.

"Girls, get of my classroom," Ms. Cheerlie said annoyed. "I gotta clean this classroom up for 5th period!"

I aplogized holding onto my binder. I started walking to my next class, Science.

"Also you talk in your sleep," Rainbow said as she walked past me.

My eyes widened in panic. Did she hear what I was saying?

Pinkie's POV:

I skipped into science class and looked over to the board.

Sit anywhere you want kids, for you got an amazing sub! ~Ms. Brown

Also on the teachers website please vote me a 10/10!

My smile grew as I skipped over to a table. I placed my pink binder to save that seat for Applejack.

Soon enough Applejack entered the room and I waved my hands like a crazy person. Except I was a crazy person.

"APPLEJACK, OVER HERE!"

She looked over to me and her smile grew. I moved the binder over, and she sat down.

I knew something was up with her, I always know.

"Why the LOOONNGGG face?" I asked.

She sighed. "To tell you the truth I had a dream about Rainbow Dash in class-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" I shouted. People looked my way and I shouted at them. They all looked at me and sighed. Then they all continued to do whatever they were doing.

"You dreamt (wait is that a word? Auto correct won't tell me and won't correct it for me, FOR ONCE!!) about Rainbow Dash?"

Applejack nodded slowly.

"Dang you! I need you and Rarity to get together!"

Applejack raised an eyebrow.

"I'll make it happen one day," I muttered. "Plan B is activated."

"What?"

"Nothin... Anyway lemme guess! So you dreamt about Rainbow Dash and she heard you dream about her, or something along the lines like that, and so now she knows you like her!"

Applejack's jaw opened, like everyone else's whenever I "take a guess".

"How did you-"

"Just a hunch!" I replied. "And trust me, Pinkie always knows."

"So what should I do?" Applejack asked.

HA, look at this, I got a person asking for my advice!

"Tell her you like her!"

"Just like that?" she asked.

I nodded happily. "I'll be cheering you on in the background!"

"I'll do it!"

And it's all going according to plan!

I would like to thank Eve_fire for making fanart for my book I Love Her More. Thank you so much!