Chapter 1

Book cover was made by a good friend of mine. dabishhhh

------------------------------------------------------

He lay on the cold, hard, and wet centment floor, waiting. He was as still and quite as possible, hoping that maybe, just maybe, he would look dead. Outside the small cage the only thing keeping him sane is the complete silence of the empty room. That is until the very second that he moves he hears keys moving behind the door. 'SHIT!' He mentally yells at himself. He knows there is no way he can play dead now. He is never gonna get out. His chest hurts and his eyes burn as tears start to try to force themselves down his face.

The door opens and a small but buff, blonde hair and blue eyed man walks into the room. His master is here. He's frozen in place, he can't move as the man starts to slowly walk over to him, a sickening grin making it's way onto his face. He doesn't snap back to reality until his master is unlocking cage. He quickly moves his body against the back of the cage, curling into a small ball trying to be out of the man's reach.

The man notices and his face turns dark, his eyes cloud over with anger. "NO! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T!" He cries as the man grabs his arm forcefully pulling him out of his small area, his safe place. The man threw him on the ground watching as his naked bruised body slams against the hard floor. "I was gonna be gental on you today, but you seem to think you can just do whatever it is you want. It looks like you need to be taught a lesson again."His hands suddenly reaching into his pockets of his ripped up black jeans.

As soon as the devices was in view the younger boy started to cry harder pulling and scratching at the shock collar on his neck. "You've been a bad bunny. Let me remind you what happens when bunny is bad." The words leaving his mouth as a slight grin forms on his face. Before he pressed the button watching as the boy in front of him screams and tries to take it off.

His screams of pain and his calls for help consisting of No's and Help Me's, not loud enough to be noticed by the busy city street right above. The noises blocking out the screams and cries, never making it to the ears of the world above. Well all ears except for a pair of small not so innocent ones that belonged to a novel reading little girl.
------------------------------------------------------