Chapter 4

To say that his master broke him would be an understatement.
The boy did everything the man told him to do, never talked back, never yelled or cried, also came when called. He was a perfect. At least that's what other people might think.

        His master was fearous when he came down the stairs. He slammed the basement door closed loudly waking up the boy who slowly sat up. Grabbing his keys the man unlocked the door and told him to get out.

        Expecting him to say no, the man was more than shocked as he watched the boy crawl through the bars onto the floor in front of him. Not saying a word of protest as the man started to give him orders.

        Over time his master got bored of him. He didn't fight anymore, he was obedient and no longer fun to play with. He was almost never downstairs now, finding the thought of the boy repulsing.

         So when he lost a bet, he was more than happy to trade the boy for the money to pay it off. All that was left was meeting. In 4 days the man come to see the boy, see if he really wanted him, the slave his master was always talking about.

         In 4 days the man would have his name off a kill list, and leave the horrible city. He would be free of the useless boy, and find a new one, a better one.

         Walking through his kitchen the man opened the door slowly before walking down. He didn't want to wake up the brat for this. Quickly walking past his cage he walked into the corner. Picking up a box full of wires and cords he walked back to the door. Huffing out a sharp breath as he opened a the door a small bit and slammed it back closed.

        Watching as the boy jerked awake, looking around until his eyes landed on him before gently opening his cage door and sitting in front of it waiting. "No, not right now. Get back in the cage, I have things to get done."

        Waiting for the boy to go back in he moved back down the stairs and to the wall in front of the cage. Setting the box down he pulled out multiple cameras and setting them up around the room, all pointing at the boy in his cage.

       Sighing the man walked back up the stairs not bothering to warn him not to mess with the cameras, knowing he didn't have to be told. He almost felt guilty keeping him here, forcing him to do horrible things. Guilty that his spirit shattered and he became a doll.

        The next time The man came down stairs was with the boys meal. He wished he could give him more food. But with the lack of money he couldn't afford any extra food. So in change the man made him a soup. It was a simple soup, mainly broth, but still soup none the less.

          As he stood in front of the cage door he noticed that the boy no longer shivered in his sleep. He was used to the cold room. So he quickly set the bowl down after feeling another wave of guilt.

          Running back up the stairs the man grabbed his coat and left the house. This was to stressful.