Chapter 6

Was sick yesterday, so I had time to write. Also, man I love to listen to people sing in French so much. 😍 Like I have a soft spot for Korean, but French.
_________________×_0________________

       The next time he woke up a man was standing in front of his cage, he had an evil smile that rested on his face lightly. The man was wearing a black suit, he had black hair, and brown eyes, unlike his master.

       When the man noticed the boy had woken he slowly walked over to him watching as the said boy started to look around, most likely looking for his old master. "He's gone, left for good, never coming back. Gave me the house, and you."

      He watched as the boys eyes widened and slowly shook his head and he looked down in his lap. The boy was mumbling words, just barely over a whisper before his head snapped up and moved his gaze over the door.

        A small sob pushed it's way up his throat and past his trembling lips as soon as his eyes landed on the lock that was now placed back on the cage door.

        The man's smile only grew as he heard the small noise, he moved his legs again, moving closer to the boy loving how he tried to distance himself from the door. 'What a beauty you are. He wasn't lying. You'll look nice in my collection.'

~~~~~~skip cause grounded~~~~~~

        The boys been waiting, waiting for his old master to come back, he was just starting to be less rude. Almost nice in his own messed up way. But now, now there was a new monster, way worse than the last one. He was cold hearted, and only visits him every once in awhile, the cage always locked. The man doesn't even stay in the house, just stops by to visit the boy.

       When the man leaves again the boy stays awake. Waiting for the man to be long gone, before he takes a few deep breaths and and begins to yell.

        His throat hurt, his lungs hurt, his mouth hurt. Everything hurt, but he kept yelling until he had nothing left.  When his voice cut out he noticed the feeling pressure in his eyes, he was crying.

         He wasn't sure if it was from the pain or if it was for the knowledge that no one heard it.

~~~~~~~Im Grounded~~~~~~