Chapter 2

------------------------------------------------------

Slowly curling himself into a ball, he hisses at the pain that shoots through his spine to his head. It hurt to breath, to move, to swollow, everything hurt, his muscles tight from the cold air on his bare skin. He wimpers softly as he hears something seeping through the walls.
Laughter. He hasn't heard laughter in so long. Closing his tired, swollen, red eyes he slowly brings one of his shaking hands to his throat. A broken sob comes out of his mouth as he starts to slowly turn the collar to a different part of his neck. Wishing it was looser he winced as it gets caught on the edges of the wound.
Once out of the way he dips his hand in a small puddle of water just outside of the bars. Bringing his hand to his wound he slowly starts to clean it off. He drops his hand quickly as he hears voices outside. Calling out for someone, he wants to say sometime but the only thing that comes out is a shaky exhail, no words left.
Not soon after the voice disappears and is replaced with the sound of water rushing threw pipes above his head. The leak he thought had stopped seemed to be back again. The Drip. Drip. Drip. Pattern eating him alive.
He slowly moves over onto his side so he's laying down. Wrapping his acheing arms around his knees hugging them to his chest as he tries to fall asleep.

Hes awaken by a wave of cold on his body. He jumps awake hitting his back on the bars next to him. "Wake up, now." He felt tired, so tired. "You've been sleeping all fucking day. Wake up before I punish you again." Sitting up was painful, so painful. Every part of his body screaming at him. "Get over here right now!" The man before him said in a harsh tone, clearly annoyed.
Scared to get punished again, he silently gets on his knees and hands crawling over to the door of the cage As he slowly got closer to the man, his nose started to burn, the shear amount of alcohol he had drank seeping off of him into the air. Grabbing him by his hair he pulled him over near him while wrapping a rope around his hands, and pull him onto his lap.
Not wanting to make things worse he just stayed there not making a sound. Letting the man do whatever he wanted to him as long as the remote wasn't in his hand anymore.