Chapter 7

Had to take a small break for personal reasons.

_________________*-*________________

       The next few times the man visit him he was holding a bottle of pills. They tasted like poison and hurt to swollow. He assumed they where some type of nutrition thing because the man hasn't fed him in awhile.

       The large white pill was placed in front of him on a small peice of wood when he awoke next. Picking it up with shaky hands he swollowed it dryly feeling it stick to his throat, not quite wet enough. The pressure was uncomfortable and he felt the urge to throw it up.

      The idea lingered in the back of his head as he wondered why he still took them. If he stopped then maybe he would die, he would be free. What was holding him back, it's not like someone was gonna save him. He's learned that by now.

__________________-_________________

         He woke up to a slam of the door. Heavy footsteps walked across the floor boards, then back again. Someone was pacing, yelling, and cursing. He didn't flinch when he heard something break, probably glass, maybe a bottle.

       The door was slammed back open, shouting, and many more heavy footsteps where heard. He could hear the original footsteps go faster, running thoughout the house before they stopped. This time he flinched when multiple gunshots started.

Multiple footsteps made their way near the door. But they stopped quickly as it suddenly got quite. A thump to the ground told him that someone was shot, probably the one who was being shot at as it sounded from the far end of the house.

       He hear more fuzzy yelling before he heard the people by  stairs. Their voices painful in his ears now ringing ears. It took a second to register what they where saying but as soon as he did he stated to rattle his cage door.

       He attempted to call out, scream anything but his throat hurt to bad. He shook it harder as he heard pounding on the walls. He almost cried for joy when suddenly he was blinded by light as the door was flung open. Man after man came into the basement guns heald up high as they searched the areas around him.

        He could bearly register as someone walked over to his cage. Pulling out a large pair of bollt cutters they broke the lock and opened the door. The words they where saying going in one ear and out the next. He fealt so dizzy and out of it as he was pulled out of the cage.