Octavian

Will POV:

"My name is Octavian." The guy with brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes told me. I looked at him, confused. This guy looked nothing like Octavian, and didn't Octavian die?

"Octavian? I thought you died." Now he looked at me confused. 

"As far as I know, I am alive and not dead. Who is this other Octavian?"

"An anemic loser. Can I have the cute kitty cat back now?" I looked into the beautiful chocolate-brown eyes of the black kitty. 

"No. He is a neko, and I'm going to get money if I turn him in, so I will."

"Really? You're going to turn in the cutest kitty ever for a few bucks? I know you're better than the other Octavian." I tried to make puppy eyes. It sucked, but he gave in.

"Fine, but I don't want to hear about how you turned him in yourself." He gave the black kitty to me, then turned around and left. I looked down at the kitty in my arms and started to stroke his fur. He started to purr, which was absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but think about what the new Octavian said, though. Was this kitty actually a neko?

"Are you a neko?" The kitty tried to jump out of my arms, but I held on tight. Then he looked at me with the cutest eyes ever and I had to let him go. He jumped out of my arms and left. I was sad the kitty left, but even so I hoped he would be happy in the wild. I didn't see him again. Or so I thought...

A/N: Here's another update, finally! Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, but I will update soon! (Hopefully)