Will Gets Brave

Nico POV:

I hated Drew. I was barely here for a week and she already made this place a hell for me. I didn't leave because I'd never see Will again, and this was the closest thing to a home for me. She made me have second thoughts, however, when she showed me off to the other campers, and forbidding me to be alone with Will anywhere, since she could probably sense the feelings I had for him with her Aphrodite powers.

I wished Will would talk to me, even if Drew were to yell at me for it. 

Will POV:

Nico was always following Drew, making feelings I never would have thought I'd feel come out. When I saw them together it brought out jealously and anger. Sure, I'd feel anger sometimes when I saw the Ares campers picking on someone, but jealously? I couldn't remember anytime I'd ever felt that before. Only when I saw Nico with Drew. I thought of approaching him and demanding answers about him kissing me and then going to her right after, but I never mentioned it. I think I just didn't want to know the answer to the question.

If he talked to me and we sorted everything out, I think I'd forgive him, but the fact that he is always with that girl gets on my nerve. I mean, even if he was blackmailed into being with her, did he have to be with her all the time? I slapped my forehead. 'Get it together, William Solace!' I thought. 

I walked to the infirmary for my shift. On the way, I saw Drew and Nico together yet again. This time, however, I say his face and how miserable he looked. Maybe he was blackmailed. He glanced at me and looked a little hopeful, as if he wanted to talk to me. Then Drew looked back at him, looked at where he was looking and forcefully grabbed his arm, dragging him along to wherever she was going. I felt a rush of anger to the daughter of Aphrodite. So she was blackmailing him. And making him avoid me as well. I decided my shift could wait and walked over to her, taking Nico's other hand. She turned around immediately. 

"William Solace get your hand out of his right this instant." She glared. I resisted the urge to laugh. 

"Hmmm," I tapped my chin as if I were thinking about what to do. "How about... no." I pried her hand off of Nico and ran away, practically dragging him along with me.

A/N: Okay, sorry, this is pretty short but I had no idea what to write next, so... But hopefully I'll be able to update soon.