Will and Nico Get Along a bit

3rd Person POV: 

Will and Nico went back to Camp, on the lookout for Drew. They went to the strawberry fields, sitting down and enjoying themselves while they could. Nico was sure Drew would find them soon.  She was probably looking for him at this moment. He sighed out loud. Will looked at him, an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, uh, nothing." 

"Come on, you know you can tell me anything..." Nico sighed, looking down at his hands. He trusted Will a lot, maybe too much. He didn't even know the blonde that well, after all. Either way, he spoke what was on his mind.

"I just- I just wish Bianca and my mama were still here...." Will cocked his head.

"Who's Bianca?" 

"She's- she was my sister."

Will nodded in understanding, then looked back at him. "Wait, where did they go?"

"They- they were taken... by humans..." 

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"No, don't be. It wasn't your fault." Nico tried to smile but it came out more as a grimace.

"I know it wasn't... but that doesn't mean I cant feel guilty." He stood and went over to Nico, hugging him from behind. Nico's eyes widened from the sudden contact, but he relaxed into the touch. Will put his chin on Nico's shoulder. Nico looked at him. 

"Why are you being so nice...? I'm a neko... or at least part... shouldn't you be trying to use me or something?"

Will looked at him weirdly. "Why would I...?"

Nico looked down again. "Everyone I met tried to use me for money... or something else. You're not gonna use me... right?"

Will shook his head, or at least tried to. "No, of course not."

Nico smiled slightly, relieved but still not completely trusting the fact he wasn't going to use him. 

The two sat there, comfortable in each others' presence. 

Then, of course, Drew had to ruin it.

"Nico! Why. Are. You. With. Solace?!" 

Nico was internally cussing himself out. "We- we were just getting to know each other... cant I have friends?"

"No!" She grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him up, practically dragging him away. Nico looked over his shoulder at Will, who looked like he was going to murder Drew.

A/N: I'm so sorry I took forever to update! I'm sorry it was so short too! I have a bunch of other fanfics to try and update, and create so I apollogize! Hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment!