Someone Finds Out Nico's Secret...

Will POV:

Oh my gods! Why did I have to be so stupid?! I kissed Nico, and now he was going to hate me for the rest of my life! I considered running after him, but I didn't know what I'd say or do, so I decided to trudge toward the Apollo cabin, my head hung in shame. 

On the way, I bumped into someone. I looked up at the person, who happened to be none other than Kayla.

"And why do you look so miserable?" She asked.

I tried to act like my normal, cheery self. "What? Me? Miserable? Nope! I'm as happy as can be! Now, I have to go somewhere, so if you'll excuse me- I have to go."

She grabbed my arm, keeping me from being able to escape. "Yeah, no. That might work on Percy, but I'm your sister. I know you enough to know that that is a lie." She frowned. "Now tell me what's up."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if you don't, I'm going to get Austin, and you know we'll find out a way to get you to talk."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll tell. But somewhere else, kay? I don't really want anyone else finding out about my problems."

She nodded, and we went to the Apollo cabin together, where I told her what had happened.

Nico POV:

I really hope Will hadn't seen my ears. If he found out.... No. I had to keep this from him, no matter what. I wouldn't be able to live with myself him he got hurt because of me.

Suddenly, my ears heard someone's footsteps behind me. Thinking it was Will, I turned around, and saw someone who was not Will at all. She had long dark hair, and looked Asian. I had no idea who she was, Austin hadn't introduced me to everyone yet, and I could never have the nerve to talk to someone, since I was very antisocial.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Drew Tanaka, and I saw your ears."

I paled. Someone finding out I'm a neko was really bad. And if she knew what I was, she probably followed me because she wanted something from me. The thing was, I didn't want to do anything for her. She looked like one of those people that made other peoples' lives miserable for their own fun.

"Wh- what do you want from me?" I asked her.

"Well, I know you're a cutie, and you've been getting close to that son of Apollo. Will Solace does not deserve someone as pretty as you. I want you to be my boyfriend, and for you to stop talking and stop seeing that Apollo boy. Got that?"

I felt something wash over me, and I suddenly wanted to do just that, even if I wasn't interested in girls. "Yes, yes, I'll do just that."

"Good." She said before walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek.

A/N: @MrSmut here you go! I finished faster than I expected, and I hope this was okay! This was also a little longer than I expected, too, to be honest. Hope you enjoyed, vote, comment and all that schist.