I love you, baka

Enjoy~!

"Natsu, you can't do that in public!" Lucy chided, looking at the pink-haired dragon slayer with a cherry-red face.

"But I love you!" Natsu pouted, making Lucy turn even redder.

"Ooh, Lucy, I think it's time you two spend some time alone." Levy cooed, pushing the two out of the guild, "There's a romantic cafè down the street, you two should check it out"

"Come on, Luce!" Natsu took the shaken blonde's arm and pulled her down the street, ignoring her protests.

"Welcome! It's a pleasure to serve you! Right this way!" A girl said as soon as they entered the cafè.

A guy leaded Natsu away, and the girl who had first greeted them took Lucy towards a change room opposite from where Natsu was taken.

"W-wait, what are you going to do?" Lucy stammered.

"We're going to make you all pretty for your boyfriend!" She exclaimed, winking. The room she saw wasn't too big, white walls, a hardwood floor, and a white curtain at the back covering the rest of the room. The girl went to the back of the room and opened the curtain, revealing three rows of dresses.

"Now, let's choose a dress for you," The girl exclaimed, walking through the rows murmuring to herself. Lucy walked behind her, looking at all the pretty dresses. None of them really appealed to the girl, and for the next few minutes, Lucy followed her around. Lucy found some of the dresses really pretty, but she let the girl, who seemed more educated at this stuff.

"This is it!" The girl suddenly screamed, taking out a green-blue dress, green at the top, then it turned blue near the bottom, a beautiful aqua colour in the middle. There was a slit that went down the side of the dress for the leg, and the two sides split from the cut was embedded by silver sparkles.

"It's beautiful," Lucy gasped.

The girl made Lucy change into the dress, and did some simple make up to highlight the dress. She did her hair, putting her hair into a pony tail, and curling her bangs. She put an aqua flower I'm her hair, and gave her matching earrings.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" Lucy said, admiring herself in the mirror.

"No problem, now go make your boyfriend speechless." The girl winked at her, opening the door to Natsu.

He was in a black tuxedo with a pink tie, his spiky hair showing signs of being gelled. His goofy grin was on his face as he talked to the guy. He looked so handsome, and he was hers.

"Lucy," Natsu noticed her, "You look beautiful!"

She blushed, "Thank you, you look pretty good yourself."

"Let's go eat some food," Natsu said eagerly, grasping her hand and leading her towards the table. He pulled out the chair for her, and after she sat down he pushed it in before sitting down herself.

Since when was he such a gentleman?

"So what do you want to eat?" He asked, flipping through the menu.

"Hmm... You choose." Lucy replied.

Natsu nodded and called over a waited to place their order, and also ordered some red wine for them to drink.

"Lucy, have I told you how beautiful you look?"

Lucy felt another blush fall upon her cheeks, but she smiled at his compliment.

"You blush so much," Natsu teased.

"Every time I look at you and acknowledge that you are mine, my heart beats so fast. Even though it's been around six months." Lucy confessed.

"I'm hungry," Natsu whined, "Can't they hurry up?"

Lucy laughed, talking more with Natsu as she waited for the food to arrive. When it finally did, she and Natsu ate it quickly, and after Natsu payed for the meal, and they had changed back into their regular clothes, Natsu decided to walk Lucy home.

They walked side by side, Natsu's arm around her waist, Lucy laughing slightly at Natsu's childish behaviour.

"This feels more like us, you know? Even though that date was wonderful, this is more like us." Lucy commented.

"And you look more beautiful just being you," Natsu said turning around to face her.

"I love you, baka."

"Hey!"

But before Natsu could say more, she reached up and kissed him, and his playful anger dissolved.

And she felt him smile through the kiss.

This ish short I'm sorry but I did promise to update and I did so ha XD

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading! Sorry, Natsu was probably very out of character ;-;

Please leave a comment and vote.. When you do... Somewhere in the world a person is being given a cookie

Lol, cya!

~Infinite_Warrior