Centuries SongFic

I'm sorry it's been forever since I updated but like i was busy and stuffs so ya. (SHH IT'S TRUE)

Everybody please check out my collab account with a friend >> InfiniteJade 

we posted our first fanfic and the first two chapters are out! please check it out guys, thank you so much ^^

Anyway I wanted to make a story for this song because I absouletly adoreee it <3

Enjoy~!

Some legends are told, sometimes to dust or to gold. 

Natsu's hands shook as he dumped more dirt onto the squirming body. She deserved this, he reminded himself. He was doing it for the better of the world. 

But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

Lucy could never forget his face. His demonic eyes, his evil smirks, she could neever forget. He was engraved into her memory, and as much as she wanted to forget him and move on, he kept her tied to Earth. She could not pass on to heaven. 

And just one mistake, is all it will take. 

Why had she fallen in love? His eyes that held so much compassion and love for her were the ones filled with hatred and indifference. He didn't care for her anymore. As he tossed more and more dirt onto her, she fell deeper and deeper into her abyss of misery.

We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries. 

They would remember him as someone who did better for the world, for properly punishing a girl who deserved worse than death, for ending the life of a criminal. They would remember him as someone brave, he would be known as a hero, and loved by everyone.

Mummified my teenage dreams, no there's nothing wrong with me.

Lucy had been surrounded with criminal activity since she was young. Her parently had married illegaly, stolen a lot of money from the bank, and were in the middle of a huge smuggling act when she was born. It wasn't her fault she was a criminal. She didn't want to, but when even her existence was illegal, she had no choice. She wanted to grow up and go to college, have a proper life, but she could never have that.

The kids are all wrong, the story's all off.

Lucy could never fit in with the other kids, and all the false rumors about her spread faster than ever. She was not a cruel person, but she just wanted to survive.

Heavy metal broke my heart. 

Lucy didn't want to, but she slowly stopped dreaming. Her life of crime became more and more a part of herself, until she couldn't think of anything besides her next crime.

Come on, come on and let me in, the bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints.

That was until she met him. He was perfect. The pink-haired guy stole her heart the moment she met him. She couldn't control her obsession with him, and it slowly started controlling her. She had never felt happier in her life when Natsu told her he loved her too. She felt that all the bad things she had done in her life could be repented just by loving this man.

And this is supposed to match, the darkness that you felt.

Natsu's plan was simple, make this wanted criminal fall in love with him, and once he's close enough, kill her. He was taught from his childhood that justice is the way to go. That's why he didn't expect to fall in love with her. 

I never meant for you to fix yourself.

They were perfect together, they corrected each others wrong-doings, and balanced each other out. It was wrong, Natsu knew, but nothing had ever felt so right.

Some legends untold, somtime to dust or to gold,
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
Just one mistake, is all it will take.
We'll go down in history, remember me, for centuries.

And I can't stop 'till the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams.

Lucy was slowly forced to choose between the two things that defined her, crime, and Natsu. She couldn't stop herself from comitting crimes, and she couldn't stop herself from loving him. She wanted to be with him forever, but she could never have it that way, and she knew that too well.

Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you,

Natsu knew he had to do something about Lucy. She was born a criminal, and all his teachings from childhood told him to kill her, to finish her, to end it... but he could never do it.

'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.

Natsu finally figured out how he could do it. He had to kill her to forgiv himself for loving a criminal. He would bury her alive, a death she deserved, and suffer himself as he did it as punishment. And he would never forget.

And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty but you're gone so soon.

Natsu went insane after he killed her. His memories of her haunted him, he could never get any sleep. He always felt her presence next to her, smiling, laughing, driving him crazy. She was so happy, and he wanted to be happy with her. Why couldn't those days have lasted?

Some legends untold, somtime to dust or to gold,
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
Just one mistake, is all it will take.
We'll go down in history, remember me, for centuries.

We've been here forever, and here's the frozen proof. 

Natsu couldn't handle it. He couldn't handle the pain, the grief, remembering her betrayed eyes and her shocked face. He couldn't take it anymore.

I could scream forever, we are the poisoned youth.

Natsu let out a roar of emotion, all the pain, anger, and desperation he had been holding in for years. He didn't want to live in a world without Lucy, because every breath felt like poison. He just wanted to die. 

Some legends untold, somtime to dust or to gold,
But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
Just one mistake, is all it will take.
We'll go down in history, remember me, for centuries.

Natsu stepped off the roof off the building, breathing his last breath, before crashing into the ground. His last thought consisted of his love for Lucy, and of his hatred of the world. 

Remember me, for centuries.

.

.

.

~Infinite_Warrior

{unedited; shh lazy}