00 | (Fiction Awards) Closed

Greetings my avid thriller fans!

Thank you for all of your support in the Fiction Awards, I've been blown away and can't express how happy I am. We gave a good fight against some big books and I'm super proud.

Fingers crossed for the future, final results! Regardless of what they are, I feel like a winner.

***

Original message:

We've done it! We have successfully infiltrated a competition and now is our big moment!

Ashley's Asylum has made it through to the FICTION AWARDS 2018!

If you haven't guessed it from the capital letters and exclamation marks, I am super excited about this!

Now, allow me to pose a question to you: do you love Ashley's Asylum?

If the answer is yes: please head on over to the thefictionawards profile right now, click on the fiction awards 2018 book and vote for Ashley's Asylum by commenting a +1 next to it on the Voting- open chapter.

Voting is UNLIMITED (crazy right?) Vote as many times as you like!

If no: be a love and go over to the Fiction Awards profile and vote anyway! For the love of all things dark and twisted, go and vote!

In all seriousness, if you're wondering why 'should' you vote, here are a few reasons:

1) Winning this competition would be a huge confidence boost and a pat on the back for all the hard, mind blasting work that has gone into writing this book so far. If you're enjoying it, that means I've done something right and this competition will help show I'm not writing garbage.

2) I want as many people as possible to read Ashley's Asylum so they can trip and stumble alongside Ashley through her crazy journey but importantly, it allows for more feedback which means I can perfect my writing for you guys. A competition win would mean more exposure for the trilogy which would obviously be a dream.

3) Look at the image below, that's us. We are the shady bunch with the weird obsessions and questionable delights. If Ashley's Asylum wins, hopefully, we can convert others over to our neck of the woods. Who needs a werewolf romance when you can have two horribly likeable serial killers to drive you bark-raving mad. See what I did there? (Also, some of your comments throughout the trilogy are an absolute delight and deserve to be enjoyed by others.)

Let's do this!

Let's do this!

Vote, Vote, Vote!