Warm Reception

Arriving at the snowy palace definitely knocked the wind out of Judith. She hadn't expected it to be so gorgeous.

"Well sweetheart what do you think of my home? Does it meet your expectations?" Snow miser asked. Excited for Judith's answer.

"Well, it's definitely what I expected. Being cold and all." Snow miser chuckled and snapped his fingers. A drawbridge of a door lowered and he guided Judith through the entrance.

The light from various blue flames lit up the throne room and reflected off of the gorgeous ice ceiling and floors. It was quite a beautiful sight. Judith stared in wonder at the crystalline structures.

Snow Miser took great pride in his work and he blushed a light blue at your astonished face.

"Your living quarters are right this way madam." Snow miser did an overdramatic gesture pointing to a hallway leading to two rooms. Judith hesitantly began to walk to your designated bedroom.

"Won't I slip and fall though? This place is one big ice cube."

"Oh, it's magic ice. You won't slip unless I want you to, and I wouldn't want you to be in any sort of discomfort." He said sweetly.

"T-thank you." Judith blushed heavily and began to walk more briskly to her room. She stopped at the end of the hall and noticed that there was a large snowflake over one. She assumed that was her gracious host's and walked into the other room.

It was rather spacious, with an icicle chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling. It glittered purple and blue. The middle of the room had a gorgeous bed with various lacy snowflake patterns embellished in the design.

Judith almost felt her jaw drop. The best thing about the room was the massive wall of windows that allowed her to see across an expansive fjord. The Northern lights could be seen dancing amidst the dark sky. She sighed a breath of pure amazement.

"It truly is a sight to behold huh?" Judith jumped at Snow Miser's voice. It was quite close to her ear.

"Oh! Sorry to startle you hun." Snow Miser meekly apologised. "Its no big deal really. This place is so beautiful, I'm very glad I decided to train with you first." Judith admitted.

Snow Miser definitely felt himself melt at that. He was attempting to mask his blush when he noticed that she was still fixated on the outside world.

"I suppose I will leave you to it. So that you can get used to the place and all. We will train first thing in the morning so be prepared sugar plum." He said. He walked out of the door with a spring in his step.

Judith waited until she heard the icy door shut and she collapsed on her bed. Sighing a sigh of anxiety and stress. She had no idea where her life was going. It almost felt like a dream. A strange drug induced dream.

"I guess a shower would be nice about now." She thought to herself. Looking around for a separate restroom she found a small alcove in the room. She passed the amazing display of color and lights and walked into the bathroom.

It was huge, fitting the whole motif of the castle. There was a tub and a walk in shower next to it. Judith stripped down and walked into the shower's icy walls. She noticed that the tap had only one setting, C O L D.

"Well, that's not good." Judith thought with a raised brow. She snapped her fingers and thought of using her heat powers. She braced herself and turned the water on. Throwing her hand up to heat the water as it cascaded on her.

She sighed in relief as it became warm with her combined heat and the water's original unbelievable coldness. She washed herself and cleared her head.

Judith stepped out of the shower with a fluffy white towel wrapped around her frame. She waited until she was semi dry and walked back into her room.

Clothes were folded and neatly placed on her bed. Judith smiled and laughed to herself. No body had ever been this kind to her. It felt really strange, but welcome to Judith.

She quickly changed into the pajamas. She gazed at herself in a small glassy mirror made of, what else, ice. Even in pajamas, she looked like a snow queen. His queen. The thought made her blush.

Alrighty, the first day at ol' Snowy's place! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment!