Chapter 2

Ive only been walking for a little while now. I've seen what I wanted to see, and now I think it's time I head back.

Turning around, I walked back the way I came from. But while I was walking, a branch hit me, making me stumble back. I turned around, since my backpack fell off, and saw that a few of my things fell out. By things, I mean, my phone, a few candie bars, a book and a flashflight.

Stuffing all my things in the backpack, I got up and looked around. I realized that with a jolt that I didn't remember the way I came from. Without thinking, I ran in the direction I thought I came from. While I was running, I thought that running in a random direction was probably not the smartest move. I slightly slowed, looking behind me. When I turned my head to face forward, I saw a tree speeding toward me. I gasped, and a second later, I crashed into the tree.

"super" I muttered.

I walked backward, and just stood there looking around. When I stared back at the tree, I heard something that sent a chill down my spine. It sounded like someone was giggling. I looked around, completely terrified and stopped cold when I saw a pair a yellow eyes staring at me.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed. I ran away from whoever the heck was in front of me. When I thought I was a safe distance away from it, I stopped running. A walked a little bit, then a tripped down a hill. I did my best to find something to hold onto, but had no luck. So I just tumbled down the big hill.

"owowowow" I said, while laying down in some green grass. Groaning, I slowly got up with my hand on my head. I looked around barely able to see anything, but it was getting lighter, that was for sure. I didn't know what to do, since, there is hardly a chance that someone will find me and because I'm  obviously lost. So I decided that I'll try to set up a small camp or something and that I'll stay put. Fortunately for me, there was a good sized stream by a tree that was by the clearing I was standing in.

********

Okay, a few hours have passed, or something like that, and now its officially morning. I dozed off earlier without knowing it, and when I woke up, it was like 10:30. And I know I could've used my phone to check the time, but, guess what? Its dead.

I stood up, looking around before I grabbed my backpack and pulled out a candie bar. I took off part of the wrapper and was about to take a bite, but I saw a shadow in the trees, then it quickly disappeared. Where did it go? Looking around wildly, I saw what it was. It was an animal. A cougar in fact.

"Hello their child" she said in an evil but gentle voice. "Why are you all alone so deep into the forest?"

"I.. Uh..." I replied, completely baffled and terrified. How the green beans is an animal talking?? In a very human way too.

"Are you lost, little one?" she asked, "I can help you".

"what a-are you? How are you talking?" I asked, I was too curious about that.

"Why, I'm a Mixed-soul child. Those mythical creatures I know you learned about in some point of your life." she said. Then she jumped off the branch where she was originally standing. She stood in front of me, then disappeared in a red smoke cloud. My eyes widened as I stared at a woman standing in front of me. She had tanish brown hair, yellow eyes, and was obviously an adult. But there was still things that stopped her from looking like a normal person. She had cougar ears and a tail, tanish wings, and a scary looking sword strapped to her back.

"I know you're lost. I can help you y'know, I know you go to that camp somewhere in the east, "Sunshine Valley Summer Camp" I think it's called" she said softly.

"yeah, no thanks ya stalker!" I replied, I will not trust any half-animal-half-human things. Yep, I did learn about Mixed-souls. They were supposed to be mythical creatures. Anyways, turning to leave, the creature grabbed my shirt and yanked me backwards, falling flat on my back. Startled, I sat up as quickly as possible.

"what was that f-" I said, before I got cut short by blinding pain. I didn't notice it, but she turned back into cougar form and raked her claws across my shoulder.

"OW!" I yelped. I got up, and before she could launch herself at me, I kicked her in the face, turned, and ran like my life depended on it, because technically it did. I could apparently be really fast if I need to, because Cougar-Woman wasn't  even catching up with me. That was when I realized I wasn't running on two legs, I was running on four. I ran faster, and when I thought I lost her, I ran to a pond that was near by, and looked at it. There was a wolf that was staring back at me. I looked behind me, terrified, but there wasn't a wolf there. Then I looked again and realized I was the wolf.

*****

Srry that this chapter was a tad bit shorter then the first one. See, i don't have alot of time irl, since how school started (yippee.. ;-;) and homework and stuff like that. Also, im working on another story that u should check out. Its called " A Hero's Journey"

Aside from that, i will publish chapter 3 in a few days. Hv a grrrrrrreat day! I am sorry... Jk (^ω^)

Stay PAWSOME peeps!

                            ~ .+• FireSpirit49 •+.

               🍩🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🍩
                       ♥CHEER♥
                    .*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
                    *,🌟║║╠╝🌟,*
                   :*🌟╚╝╩+🌟*:
          🌸And Have A Donut! 🌸
             🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩