Chapter 5

Hey! I just wanted to say that if you haven't noticed, there was a slight crossover (lel). So yeh...
Anyways....

Happy Reading!

******

"I'm sorry my kittens tackled you" The  female apologized. "My name is RaspberryBlossom, but you can just call me Raspberry."

"It's okay." I said, smiling, "Nice to meet you Raspberry"

"C'mon, let's go see the rest of the camp!" John exclaimed.

** After The Camp Tour **

"So what did you think?" John asked.

"It's amazing! I never knew something like this could exist." I replied, looking at the camp.

He grinned and was about to speak when Ginger spoke first.

"We should go ask if we could go hunting for the day. Maybe we could teach you to hunt and stuff like that." she said, turning to walk to the Leaders Den.

John and I stared at each other, then we followed.

As we neared the den, someone walked out of it. It was Shadow, who had her head down as she walked. Eventually, she bumped into Ginger, so she looked up.

"Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was walking." She apologized.

"It's okay." Ginger said, smiling.

"Hey Shadow, you should go see the healer. That wound you have is pretty bad, considering how it's still bleeding." John said, concerned about the scratch on her face.

"That's where I was about to go actually. Where are you guys going?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.

"We were about to go hunting for the rest of the day" John replied.

"Oh, well, there is a hill by the waterfall, so be careful because you might trip and fall down the hill." She said, flicking her tail.

"How do you know?" I asked.

She looked at me. Then she grinned. "I've fallen multiple times to know exactly where it is like the back of my paw." She said. I grinned back at her.

"Well, I should go. Have fun hunting for the rest of the day!" She said. Then she turned around and walked away.

"Well now we know where it is. Good thing she gave us a heads up" John said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to fall down. Though I wouldn't be surprised if I did." I remarked.

When we entered the den, I looked around and saw a few moss nests. There was one in particular though, that was holding a cat in it, who was sitting in the loaf of bread stance. If you don't know what I mean, then you are missing out in life, because I love it when cats settle down and it looks like they have no limbs. I think the cat that was sitting was Shadow's mom.

"Oh, hello there children. What can I help you with?" She asked, smiling warmly.

"Can we go hunting for the day your majesty?" Ginger asked politely.

"Oh sure. Also, I saw your battle Spotted. Very good fighting." She said, standing up.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, I must go deal with something, even though I was hoping to relax most of the day. If you kids want to hunt for the rest of the day, then you can." She said smiling before walking out the den.

"Well you heard her. Let's go!" John said excitedly.

I followed them out the den, towards the tunnel leading outside. Before going into the tunnel after Ginger and John, I looked behind me, at the camp. I looked around, and saw shadow coming out of the Healers den. The side of her face wasn't bloody anymore, so I guess the Healer healed it pretty good. I looked forwards again, and ran to catch up to John and Ginger. When I did, we walked side by side.