Chapter 4

When this kid ran at me, my brain was screaming, "WHAT ARE YOI DOING MOVE YOU IDIOT AHHHHHHHHHH!" while my body and my stupidity where like, "Haha. No." so I stayed where I was.  He tackled me, and raked his claws on my face. I didn't know what to do, considering it's my first day like this. Then my mind went into auto pilot and started attacking my opponent for me. Well, not for me, like, as if it jumped out of my head and started slapping this kid, but that would be kind of funny. I started to attack, and somehow, after a bit of us biting and scratching each other, I knew I was going to win. I pinned him down, but he kicked my stomach and sent me flying off. He ran up to where a landed the second I touched the floor, and bit my neck, not letting go. I shook, trying to get him to loose grip. He didn't though, and he bit harder. I went limp, hoping that the trick would work. He loosened his grip on my neck, then I kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying off. I ran to where he landed and pinned him down, placing my paw on his head. I unsheathed my claws, and then he went limp. I looked up at the guy standing on the rock to see him with a somewhat impessed expression. He leaped off the rock, and stood next to me. When I took my paw off the kids head, he got up and crouched, with a disappointed face. Then his dad spoke.

"This child has won the battle for his honer and worth, and is free to join MythicClan as our own W.I.T." he looked up at the sky, "I, King of MythicClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down at this child. He has proven his honer and worth, and is now part of my clan."

The clan yowled there approval. And when they quieted down, the king spoke again.

"His new warrior name will be SpottedClaw" He adressed to the clan. Then a lioness bounded up to us and whispered something in his ear.

"I must take care of something, so you can go on about your day." Then he walked away into the forest with a group of a few other cats.

"Wow. We didn't expect you to pull something like that off" John said, walking up to me as the clan went about there day as if nothing happened.

"Yeah, great fighting to, considering it's your first day" Ginger remarked.

"Thanks." I told them. "But to be honest, I didn't think I would pull that off either." Then I heard pawsteps behind us. I looked behind us and saw a panther standing there. She looked around, then she saw us and walked up to us.

"Hey." She said. I looked at the side of her face. She had a nasty scratch that went from her cheek to her chin. She had one purple eye and one red eye, and she had an ear that was floppy.

"Princess." John said, dipping his head respectfully, "What can we do for you?"

"Where is my father?" She asked.

He looked up. "He left 30 seconds ago. Said he had to do something."

"Oh." She said. "Where is my mom then?"

He was about to speak, but I spoke over him.

"Who is your dad and who is your mom? Also, what's so important about them??" I asked.

She looked at me. "Who is this?" She asked.

"He, uh, he's the new member of the clan. He fought for his honer and worth and stuff before your dad left." Ginger said.

"Oh, so you met my dad already, he was probably nice to you." She said bitterly. "My dad is the king. My mom is the queen. I have to tell my mom something, so can you tell me where she is?"

"She is in the leaders den." John said, using his paw to point at the den that was besides the big rock I fought under.

She nodded. "Thanks" She said. She walked past us, but stopped to look at me. "Oh, and new kid, welcome" She said, smiling. Then she walked away, towards the den.

"Question." I said as she entered the den. "Who is that?"

"That's the princess of the clan" John said. "13 years old. She is a W.I.T. Second born of her three siblings, and the only royal out of the four of them."

"What do you mean the only royal?" I asked, puzzeled.

"Do you know what royals are?" He asked.

"No."

"Royals are like normal Mixed-Souls but more rare. They're born with superpowers and sometimes wings. They also could be born as a mythical animal like a unicorn or something, but Kiana is a regular black panther. She has wings though." John explained.

"Kiana?"

"That's her real name. Her warrior name is Shadow." He told me. "Just, if you are going to talk to her, don't call her by her real name."

"Why?" I asked.

That's when Ginger spoke. "Only friends, family, or, in Shadow's case, her boyfriend, can call her by her real name. Except she doesn't have a boyfriend."

"She doesn't?"

"No, Shadow prefers to be single. But she two best friends, Brandon and Alanza." Ginger said. "Though StripedTail- Brandon's warrior name-  and Shadow are so close that some people might think they're together."

"Ha. StripedTail. I'm not the only one with a lame warrior name" John laughed. Ginger rolled her eyes and smiled.

"C'mon, let's go show you around the camp." John said.

We walked to a den that had bushes around it and looked inside.

"This is the Nursery, where most of the females help take care of the babies." He said. We went inside. There were some females feeding kittens and there were some kittens playing. They saw us, and when they did, they stopped playing and looked at us admiringly.

"Look! The new clan member!" One of them squeaked as I followed John and Ginger towards one of the older females in the nursery.

"Look at those spots!" Another gushed. "Super pretty!"

I looked at them. Then they ran up to me.

"Hi!" One of the girls said. She was a small brown kitten with white stripes.

"Uh..h-hello" I said.

**Literally 10 Seconds Later**

"Ah! John! Ginger! Help me!!" I yelped as the kittens tackled me. They looked my way and started laughing. Then they walked up to me, with one of the females following behind them. She looked at me and smiled then she spoke to the kittens.

"Okay kids, that's enough. You don't want to scare the new clan member now do you?"

The kittens got off me and giggled.

"No" they squeaked.

"Okay then. Can you kids play over there?" She asked, pointing at a spot in the clearing. The kittens giggled while running to the spot where they could play.

********

Everything is a struggle when you don't hv WiFi. Why? Just..... It just is ._.