Chapter 3

"What the heck?!" I said to myself.

How is this possible?! I'm..... I'm a wolf! At least, I think so.

I checked my reflection again, and raised my hand... er... paw. Yep, that's definitely me. Unless there is a wolf in the water doing that. I doubt it though.

OK, OK, stay calm. Everything's going to be alright......

"OMG! OMG! OMG. OH. MY. FRICKING. GOD." I yelled to myself.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?! HAVE I BEEN CURSED?! WHAT IF IT WAS AMANDA'S FAULT? FREAKING AMANDA. I'MA GET A STICK AND WHACK HER IN THE FACE WITH IT! AHHHHHHH!" I screamed, rolling on the floor.

"WHAT ARE MY PARENTS GOING TO THINK? DID THEY GIVE ME THIS? HOW AM I GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL?" I screeched at world record speed,"HOW AM I EVEN GOING TO GET HOME? WHAT IF MY PARENTS DON'T RECOGNIZE ME? HOW DO I CHANGE BACK INTO A HUMAN?! WHAT IF I STAY AS A WOLF FOREVER?! WHAT IF-"

"Will you shut up?!" someone said. It was Cougar-Woman.

"I can't!" I whined, "I am a wolf! I don't wanna be a god dang wolf forever!"

She seemed to consider this. Then a evil grin crossed her face.

"So you don't know how to control your powers eh?" she snarled. All of a sudden, she leaped at me with her claws out and ready to shred me to tiny iddy-biddy pieces. I yelped as she landed on me. I squirmed, trying to shake her off, but she still clung to me. I rolled onto my back, causing the big kitty to turn into a pancake. Under my wolf bodie, she mewled. I got up, and surprisingly, she still was on my back. I ran forwards, and before I crashed into a tree, I turned, and instead of me hitting it, Cougar-Woman did. That did it. She finally let go, and fell to the ground, with her eyes shut. Is she unconscious?

I looked at the unmoving kitty, and gingerly poked her. I think she is.

Then, without warning, she leaped up and grabbed the scruff of my furry neck with her sharp teeth and threw me across the clearing.

"ahhhhhhh" I screamed. I landed on the solid ground face first.

"owwwww" I complained, getting up slowly. Then, without warning, she chomped down on my leg so hard it most likely broke.

Then something weird happened.

Two other animals leaped out the bushes and started to attack Cougar-Woman. She attacked them back, but when I thought she would surrender and run away, she turned on me and swung her hand, even though I was like, fifty inches away from her. But then the wind picked up so much that it threw me against a tree and make me black out. But before I blacked out, I had a weird feeling. I didn't have a word for it though.

** 1 Hour Later **

As I opened my eyes, I immediately knew everything that just happened wasn't a dream. It was real.

"Oh, your awake." Somebody said. I shot up, and saw a guy kneeling besides a pile of leaves I was laying on.

"Who the flying falcons are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"My name is Johnathan, but you can call me john, and my warrior name is BrownFur and i'm sixteen." he said.

"BrownFur?" I said, puzzled.

"Yeah, I'm a warrior, but I wish I got a cooler warrior name since BrownFur is lame." John explained. I nodded understandingly, but really, I had no idea what the heck he was talking about. A second later, a girl walked in the cave we were in.