SURRENDER!

————— SURRENDER.

got nothing but love for you, fall more in love everyday.

     Obedience and perfection ran through the Cooper family's veins. The daughters were beautiful blondes with shining emerald green eyes that glimmered in the sunlight. They had bright smiles and pearly whites that could blind any man or woman. They each got good grades and two out of the three of them stayed in school to pursue their dreams of getting into a good college — most likely being the only two teenagers in Riverdale that actually studied and did their homework. Aurora Cooper was one of the two that stayed in school, and she was the perfect all American daughter that everyone wished to have.

     She had been an award to the Cooper name, never once betraying the name and more so living up to it by putting on a little miss perfect facade that made everyone believe she lived a perfect life with perfect sisters and perfect parents. She had it all. Until one day when it is said that students from Southside High (the school on the Southside of town that contained all snakes and gang members) will be transferring to Riverdale High (Where Aurora and her sister Betty attended) due to their school being shut down. Not even the day of the switch, more so the night before, all Hell was broken loose and the chaos was only a wildfire that continued to expand all throughout Riverdale.

AuroraAnn Cooper. Elizabeth Olsen.

❝It's not my damn fault that you were made to be the same size as New York's Empire State Building

❝It's not my damn fault that you were made to be the same size as New York's Empire State Building.❞

❞