First Day of School!

Well today is thee day.  Thee day that I am probably going to die from suffocating on the smell of hormonal and changing bodies of teenagers, freshman to at least junior.  Ewwy, it is disgusting thinking about it.  Today is my first day of school, high school to be more exact.  I haven't enrolled this year yet because I wasn't over the fact of Allison being dead.  I was dreading on the fact that she may turn in to a fallen angel like me.  But god had more plans for her I guess.

        Anyways I am finally accepting the fact that she is gone, and I am ready for school.  I put on my outfit I picked out from last night.  I already took a shower, which was so refreshing from waking up with drool on my face.  I picked up my school bag and headed down stairs.  "Hey numb nuts." I greet my older brother Stiles.

        "Hey freshman." He say munching down on his cereal.

        "C'mon that wasn't even good." I complain grabbing a red apple, the green ones are to sour in my opinion.

        "Well sorry I have other things to worry about." He sighs throwing his bowl in the sink.  "C'mon," He grabs my hand and drags me to his so called 'jeep'.  It is more like a death trap waiting to happen.  While he went to the drivers seat I squeezed myself in to the back.

        "Oh yeah?  Like what?" I dig through my bag to find my phone.  Where I think I put it last night.

        "Like if I make the lacrosse team." He sighs for like the millionth time in the morning pulling up to the familiar driveway, the McCalls'. 

        I pat is shoulder for comfort, "I am sure you guys will do great.  Just remember Stiles you are a human, not a werewolf with super human strength."  Ever since Scott was bitten I have been worried Stiles will be jealous of it.  But so far so good.  Right on time, Scott runs out of his house, half eating a granola bar and half putting his jacket on.  I chuckle as I open his door for him.  He jumps in and mumbles a quick thanks.

        Scott has always been like my second brother to me.  Scott and Stiles would always tell me stories of how they would chop off my barbies hair then give it to me for a present.  That was when I was like five and they were probably eight or nine.  Anyways they would laugh as I would cry, and later on they just became my annoying big brothers who would steal my diaries and read through my private texts.  You gotta love them though.

        I didn't even realize we were at school, I sighed knowing that I lost my phone again.  We got out of the car, and I just left them knowing they don't want a little freshman/angel following them around.  I tried to find the office but I couldn't find it.  Shouldn't they be next to the front doors?  Oh who am I kidding I don't know!  Looks like I have to ask a complete stranger.  I walk up to a blonde guy who I am going to be completely honest about, he is hot! 

        "Hi!  Can you show me where the office is?" I ask trying not to stutter and blush.  Well I ended up embarrassing myself because I started blushing a little bit. 

        He chuckled deeply, "Yeah, it is right down the hall and to your left.  Oh by the way I am Garrett."

        "Oh well then Garrett I am Jenny.  Nice to meet you." I scurried off towards the direction of the office.  I walk in to see a lady in her mid thirties who had her blonde hair pulled back in to a tight, tight, tight bun.  She had on some clown make up, really noticeable red blush, red lipstick, and a stench of horrible cheap perfume.  "Hi, I am Jennette Stilinski, I am new here." I rush so I can get away from the horrible perfume smell.

        "Oh, here," she hands me my time table and then types away on her table.  I tap my foot reading it, how am I gonna find these classes?

        "Is someone going to show me these classes or..." I pursed my lips.  She stops typing and glares at me.  I glare right back, bitch.

        "Of course not, now run along." She gives me such a fake smile that I want to smack it off her face.  I don't bother to smile, I just walk out with a polker face.  Okay, time to get through the day.

Don't worry Liam will be in the next chapter.  I will update tomorrow since I am home alone!  Yah, finally.  Anyways I am now a cripple, I pulled a muscle just right now... No details.  Hope you liked this chapter, I am to tired to right the Liam part.  Comment or Vote please! :D

ByeBye-

Author