Anchor?

Sighing sadly, I continued my journey to find the lost and violent beta, Liam.  He already left me with a large scratch on my face that has luckily healed but I stain of blood was clear evidence.  I tried to use Liam with my 'powers' but he keeps moving farther away from me.  Stomping my foot I clear my head from any negative thoughts that were flooding my brain.

        As nothing happened, I was about to give up before a large body collided with me.  I knew it was Liam because of the bodies smell and from the tingly feeling I felt whenever he touched me.  This friend thing sucks.  My face was against the dried up leaves that scratched my smooth cheek but healed quickly after.  Liam's hot breath tickled my ear and I desperately wanted to giggle from the feeling.  His lips trailed my lips almost seductively making me almost purr in delight.  The feeling was so foreign as I felt his canines against my ear.

        His body weight crushed against me but I made no move to get him off of me.  At least he wasn't tearing my flesh apart.  Just the thought of that made my stomach gurgle a bit like an ogre or troll.  Was I having this affect on Liam?  Was I making him acting like... a hormonal teenage boy?  

        My thoughts were interrupted as Liam grabbed me by my shoulder and roughly flipped my on to my back.  His golden eyes stared straight in to my soul, digging deeper and deeper in to my thoughts, wants, and needs.  I touched in to his emotions, and he was going through an emotional roller coaster, lust, adoration, confusion, anger, and sadness.  He whimpered as he stuck his head in to my neck, sniffing me loudly.  I widened my eyes as he was acting like a wounded puppy.

        I awkwardly rubbed his back not knowing how to react to a werewolf.  Not even Scott acted like this to Allison, it was strange.  "I'm right here, Liam.  I'll never leave you," I whispered as my protective angel side kicked in.  I was pissed at Scott for doing this to innocent Liam who got hurt by Scott.  My eyes turned white as, for once, murderous thoughts clouded my thoughts and vision.  I know that these thoughts were just natural to feel, but I sort of felt guilty for thinking about stabbing Scott multiple times in the back.  Sort of payback for him wanting to rip me to shreds on the full moon many times until he found his anchor.  Allison.

        Was I Liam's anchor?  Probably since I was his guardian angel but I wasn't going to jinx it.  Liam brought his head up from my shoulder, his eyes flickering between gold and blue.  Both such beautiful colors on him.  I smiled knowing he was doing his best to fight the beast inside of him, but it hurts knowing I can't do anything about it.

        I brought my hand up and softly traced his features.  I know it's cheesy, very cheesy, but it felt so perfect.  It was just something to do when you found the person you love and care for the most.  First I touched his eyebrows that had more hair and was defined weirdly.  None the less I traced them as I cooed to Liam, whispering that it's alright, he's fine, we're fine.  Next I traced down his nose, trailing down it like it was a slide.  Skipping the lips, I made an 'U' shape with his cheeks and down his chin.  I bit my lips as I knew I was missing one feature, his lips.  

        That was just too personal for the moment.

        "I'm a monster," He growled darkly as his animal side in him was winning over Liam.  I took his hands in mine, thankfully they weren't bloody.  

        "Liam, no you're not.  You're a werewolf, a protector." I didn't know what to say.  I'm just an angel, I didn't know what it felt like to be a werewolf.  A creature that has been symbolized as a beast, a murderer.

        He opened to speak but something stopped him so he went back to his previous position of sticking his face in my neck.  The air around us was silent, only our heavy breathing could be heard.  I kissed Liam's head, wrapping my arms around him protectively.  I'll never let him go, unless necessary of course.  Or until he wanted me too, but I would probably not listen to him.

        I was surprised Scott hasn't found us yet as we were in plain sight and he could probably hear us.  Liam shifted a bit above me, kind of rubbing against me.  I blushed madly as Liam finally settled on the side of me.  He faced me but he didn't realize what he just did.  I looked at him and smiled proudly at him, he won.  His features went normal and his blue eyes shined brightly.

        "You're handsome either way," I whispered as I peered up at him.  He didn't say anything.  He just grabbed me and hugged my waist closer to him.  I used my hands as a pillow as Liam used his whole arm for one.

        The feeling of sleepiness surged in my eyes as I immediately dropped my eyelids.  Realizing how sleepy I was, Liam spoke up, "Go to bed, Scott's here."

        I didn't argue as I fell asleep next to Liam.  One thing for sure was I was going to get an earful of Lydia yapping about how I ruined my outfit.

Short, yes, but I know you love me so don't hurt me!  Also check out my new Liam love story!  In that one she is pretty much a cougar but I guess it's alright...  :0 Please check it out!

Love-

Author

(P.S. Funny story, I was in one of my classes playing with a ball of paper when it flung to one of my classmates, a boy's, "area."

Plus he is super hot, so embarrassing!  He stared at me as he held the area like I was going to attack him.  *Blushing madly*  Just thought I would share!)