Golden Eyes

All of my nervous habits seemed to bundle up in to one thing tonight.  Chew my inner cheek, bite my lip, play with my fingers, and to tug on my earlobe.  Kira was in the front seat repeatedly tapping on the steering wheel almost sending me overboard.  As least she stopped whistling.  Kira just pulled up to Liam's house and it was a cute little small house that was suitable.  Not long after Liam emerged from the house looking fine as hell.  Slowly the guilt wrapped itself around me in a hug, but I tried to ignore it as Liam opened the car door.

        Instead of going to the empty shotgun seat Liam chose to sit beside me in the back.  We both sent small smiles towards each other but I'm sure it was just so we could check each other out.  It seemed like Liam spiked his hair up even more, his blue eyes stood out in the dark car, and his lips seemed even more pink and kissable.  So many thoughts scrambled in my head of what could happen but I ignored them once again.  Trying to enjoy the moment.

        The moon shined brightly down at us.  To some people seeing the full moon can be joyous and a celebration.  But now it is just a death sentence for us as I could see Liam starting to feel the affects of the moon.  He kept fidgeting and a thin sheet of sweat covered his forehead.  I wanted to help but not even I can get rid of it.  All of a sudden Liam breaks through the silence, "Can you turn the music down?" The pain in his voice was hard to miss as he asked that.  The music was just softly playing so Kira and me made eye contact through the mirror.

        "You want me to turn the music up?" Kira asks as she turns the dial up even louder.  Liam seems relieved yet still worried so I took a big risk.  I grabbed his large hand in my small one causing for him to look at me.  Once he did I could see that he immediately regretted doing that, we were so close and I couldn't help but remember the way his lips felt against mine.  He smiled gratefully at me, never breaking eye contact.  My brown eyes searched his blue eyes for anything, but all I could see was adoration until his phone buzzed in his pocket causing for him to jump.  

        Breaking the eye contact, yet still holding my hand, he blindly pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Who'd you say was going to this party?" He asks me.  My mind went blank as I tried to find the right words to use.

        Thankfully Kira decided to jump in, "Um, everyone." Liam looked at me for confirmation and it hurt me to know that I had to lie to him.

        "Yeah, I mean it's Lydia Martin's party." I said in a duh voice.  He nodded and turned to look out the window again.  After a few minutes of silence I decided to say something. "Hey, are you alright?" I whispered so Kira wouldn't hear.

        He nodded and lied, "Yeah I'm fine."

        I bit my lip, trying to figure out what to say next. "You look hot." I blurted out causing for me to go bug-eyed.  Liam immediately turned his head to face me with a cocky smirk on his face.  He leaned closer to my ear and whispered so seductively in my ear that I melted right on the seat.

        "You look even hotter, trust me."  I blushed embarrassingly causing for him to smirk even wider.  I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him.  My phone buzzed in my purse and I just wanted to ignore it but as it buzzed for a second time I knew it had to be an emergency.

        Once I clicked on the message I regretted it immensely.  It was a picture from Stiles, it was a blue car that was beat to a pulp with it's windows cracked and everything.  On the side of the car it was carved in, 'This is your fault.'  What Stiles wrote was even worse, and I almost gasped in shock.

Watch your back tonight, Liam did this to his teacher's car.  That's why he got kicked out of his old school. -Stiles

        Even in an emergency Stiles still uses proper grammar in a text.  But why would Liam do this?  I didn't have time to talk to Liam as Kira pulled in to the empty lake house causing for Liam to get suspicious.  "Where is everyone?" He asks motioning towards the few cars here.