Chapter 3 the fight

Alex's POV

"Reese," I say as a warning. This isn't going to be any friendly sparring match, even though Isaac is one of the top fighters in the pack Reese is an alpha, he's stronger and faster than anyone else in the pack. Isaac could get seriously hurt. And I can tell just by the look in Reese's eye's he wasn't going to hold back like he's done with his other sparring partners. Reese was going to try and kill him.

" it's fine Alex go sit, I've got this" Isaac says looking more determined than before. "Isaac please put your pride aside and don't do this your both being stupid," I say back with worry in my voice. Reese scuffs from beside me. "This isn't a request Runt, I order him to spare with me."

"Alex it's fine I'm not backing down." Isaac chimes in.

" fine but I'm not just going to sit and watch, I'm going home." I get up to leave But Reese graves my wrist. "You're not leaving, JEFF. " Reese calls in his alpha voice. In an instant, Jeff was behind me holding my shoulders. "Make sure you actually watch him this time," Reese tells Jeff with authority before walking to the open space where he and Isaac were supposed to fight. Isaac gave me a forced smile to let me know it's ok before he followed behind Reese to the Empty Field.

When the small crowd of teen wolves Saw that Reese had another opponent for the day, they started circling around to watch the blood bath about to take place.

" come on let's go get a spot in the front," Jeff says to me with childish glee on his face. I try to break away from him but he just holds me shoulder's tighter. "Calm down Runt he's not going to hurt your friend, well not that bad at least," Jeff said laughing at his own joke. I, however, don't find any of this to be funny.

"Alex" someone calls from beside me. My best friend Jack was standing next to me shirtless and bloody like most of the guys standing around. But unlike the other guys here, that wasn't jacks own blood he was covered in.

"What happened," he asks in his stoic and deep voice.
"Reese is being an ass, and Isaac is being stubborn." is all I say, not even taking my eyes off the scene before me.
He nods his head in understanding and stands beside me looking intimidating with his 6'5 height and cold black eyes. I know he's worried about Isaac's well being as much as I am right now.

"Alright let's begin," Reese says getting into a fighting stance.

"Ready whenever you are," Isaac said back also getting into a fighting stance.

Reese started to smile wide, but his eyes gave away the hatred he has feeling towards Isaac for not showing intimidation.

"Really well, in that case, how about we make this a little more interesting." Reese's said holding out the word interesting a little too long. "let's fight in our true form's wolf to wolf."
The crowd around us breaks into cheers at the idea of seeing a wolf on wolf match, because They tend to be more bloody and rough then regular human matches.

"Reese" I stretch his name to convey the warning in my voice. I know he's only doing this just so he can hurt Isaac even more.

"Alex he's a big boy he can make his own decisions," Reese says tauntingly.

I glare at Reese who was glaring at Isaac waiting for his answer. I really don't want this to happen, but Reese does have a point, Isaac is a man. He can make his own decision, and if he chooses to go along with this fight there is nothing I can do about it.

" I'll do it"