Chapter 8 Friday night football(After party){Reese}

Gnash-I hate u I love u(Consoul Trainin Remix)

Reese's POV

As much as I tried Alex's wouldn't tell me where he was for half the morning today. I even bluffed and told him that I wouldn't take him to get something to eat and he still wouldn't budge. He even pouted the whole time afterward until I caved and finally drove to the nearest fast food place to get some burgers and fries.
He's lucky he's cute and I'm a weak man when it comes to him.

I parked on the lawn in front of the mansion, making sure to get out quickly and lock the car doors so Alex doesn't open his door before I have time to go to the passenger side and open it for him. like a gentleman.
I unlocked the car to open his door for him and he just walked right to the mansion, not even a thank you ?? Or a kiss of gratitude. This sucks.
The mansion the party is being thrown at belongs to one of our running backs Tod. He is one of the only players on the team that's Non-were, and His parents are loaded. well not as loaded as me of course, but still loaded.

I and Alex make our way into the house and people already started to notice my arrival. They congratulated me on the win tonight and some for my birthday tomorrow. I lied and told them I was going camping tomorrow so they wouldn't bother me at my ceremony tomorrow. I quickly say thank you to all of them and follow behind the most important thing in my life as he makes his way to the kitchen. Girls try to come up to him and ask him to dance on the way to the kitchen but I Politely decline for him and throw different guys at each girl for good Measure, so they would go away.
Alex's looks too good when he dances I can't have anyone else looking at him like that. Only I'm allowed. I mean, after all, he's my mate, that's not my mate but is still my mate,You know.

We make it to the kitchen. Upon entering, before I could stop him Alex took two shots and shot them back like they where medicine at a doctors office. He then reached into the fridge and grabbed a beer, but right when he popped the top I took it from him.

"Calm down Runt you have all night to get white girl wasted."

I said to him while drinking the beer he had meant for himself. I had to take the beer from him. He turns into a cranky brat when he's drunk, And he starts to get all mouthy and snippy.

I dragged him with me to the back porch where I talked with my football buddies for a while. Mostly about the game and how easy it was to win, And on occasion we talked about who had sex with who and what not.Teenage stuff.
It was a little while of chatting before some girl wearing barely a dress walked up to me and started to flirt. She was Alex's hight with wavy long hair and wearing blue colored contacts. She almost had the resemblance of Alex, except for her skin tone and boobs, but she was perfect for the night. The only time sex is even mediocrely good to me is when the girl I'm having sex with reminds me of Alex in some way. It was a stress relief to let out some of my pent up lust for Alex using someone else.
I would never have sex with another man though. Even if I and Alex aren't officially together having sex with a guy would be like cheating to me and I can't do that, it is like ripping out my own heart and stomping on it.

Alex is the only guy I've ever wanted to take to bed. Hell, the only person I've ever wanted to take to bed. The girls I have sex with are just a temporary fix. I would drop them all if Alex by some miracle said he wanted to be with me.
It's been that way since I was thirteen.

The girl I was talking to told me her name was Gracie and that she's been interested in me for a long time. I turn slightly to the side to see if Alex heard that, but he just had a bored expression on his face as he drinks a beer.