Chapter 1 Symbiote

It was the night before Izuku turned 5 years old his mother Inko and his father Hisashi kept him company before he fell asleep.

Izuku: Mommy, daddy what kind of quirk do you think I'll get?

Inko: I don't know honey we'll have to wait and see.

Hisashi: you might breath fire like me or have telekinetic powers like your mom or possibly a combination of both.

Izuku: hopefully I get both so I can become a cool hero like AllMight.

The boys parents chuckled seeing him fidget in his bed excited for his birthday. As his eyelids grew heavy Izuku slept his parents left and as they left Izuku got out of bed and began to face the direction of the stars

Izuku's mind: Oh God please hear my prayer i have faith that you will bless me with an amazing quirk hopefully something powerful not bully or hurt the weak but to protect those I love. I also pray that you give me the strength to continue fighting even in the most hopeless situations that's all I ask for God Amen.

As Izuku finished his prayer he got comfortable in his bed and closed his eyes and just like that he fell asleep quickly. As Izuku was asleep that night a meteorite fell from the sky and landed in the woods where Izuku his friends would play the trees were torn down because of the impact of the meteorite.

The government quickly found the crash site of the meteorite and began to get rid of the evidence when they found a trail of sludge.

One of the government agents told the cover up team to catch the sludge that oozed out of  the meteorite they were too late for being sludge it moved quickly and made its way to a building to search for a host and it indeed found one

One of the government agents told the cover up team to catch the sludge that oozed out of  the meteorite they were too late for being sludge it moved quickly and made its way to a building to search for a host and it indeed found one. The host that the sludge found was a small child and so the organism latched onto the child who was asleep but the sludge felt calm being latched to the boy. There was no hint of anger or greed the child was pure and selfless so the sludge appeared to the boy in a dream.

(Inside dream)

Izuku: hello?

??: Hello boy are you afraid?

Izuku: who and what are you?

Symbiote: I am a symbiote a creature from outer space I have no name.

Izuku: okay mr. Symbiote would you like to be friends?

Symbiote: Okay let's be friends. What is your name?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya

Symbiote: okay Izuku what's your dream.

Izuku: I want to be a powerful hero to protect those who I love.

Symbiote: I can grant you that power if I fuse into your body

Izuku: is there any downside?

Symbiote: no not one that I've faced I'll tell you this my species can get corrupted if our host is full of anger and hate. You are different when we become one you'll have full command over me

Izuku: Then how do we fuse?

Symbiote: well I've already started the process but when you wake up you'll have full control of my power. If I sense you are in danger I'll act on my own to protect you if you die I die

(The dream ends)

The next morning Izuku wakes thinking about the dream he had that's when he remembered what day it was. Izuku ran to the living where he saw his parents and they both shouted " Surprise happy birthday Izuku" the little boy happy to have his mom and dad with him on this special day.

Inko: Okay Izuku we have the doctor appointment today @ 2:00pm so go get dressed and dad will take you to the park so you can play with your friends before going to see the doctor.

Izuku ran and hurried to get dressed and as he was ready he and his dad walked to the park when they arrived Izuku saw Katsuki his friend.

Izuku: Hey Kacchan what are you up to?

Kacchan: Hey Deku so today's the day you find out your quirk I bet it won't be as flashy as mine.

Izuku: I hope I have something flashy.

Izuku then began to play with Kacchan and his two friends when they see a girl with a small spiky ponytail and she's using her quirk to make little dolls Kacchan decided to walk up to her.

Kacchan: hey what are these stupid dolls.

?: They're not stupid I can only make these to help me improve my quirk.

Kacchan: well your quirk is useless only those with a strong quirk can be heroes.

Izuku: Kacchan who said you could decide wether a person is hero material.

Kacchan: why are you siding with someone you don't know?!

Izuku: that's what a hero does protects people from bullies

After hearing Izuku call Kacchan a bully he pulled his hand back and charged and explosion but what Kacchan didn't expect was the symbiote to rush to Izuku's aid.

(A/N: kinda like this but the symbiote is green)

Kacchan was afraid and Izuku had a full body symbiote suit and that's when Izuku ties Kacchan to a tree with his webs. Hisashi sees how Kacchan was tied to a tree but he didn't see his son so he got worried and called his name only to see the symbiote mask reveal his sons face. Hisashi was proud that his son developed his quirk but this meant he had to rush him to the doctor to register his quirk but before he rushed his son he wondered what he was going to tell the girl.

Izuku: Excuse me are you okay? You're not hurt are you?

?: No I'm fine thank you for defending me

Izuku: it's what heroes do. I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?

Momo: I'm Momo Yaoyorozu nice to meet you.

Izuku: Well Yaoyorozu I'm glad you aren't hurt I have to go now since my quirk activated I have to got to the doctor to register it.

Momo: okay I hope we meet again another day.

As the two kids left Izuku's father called Inko to tell her to head to be doctor to see what kind of quirk he developed.

Alright guys here's a new story hope you enjoy this one id like to thank Leo_king_24 and SailShipping101 these guys got me inspired to write this fanfic after reading their works Izuku the arachnid hero and Deku the spectacular spider man.