Chapter 3 Goodbye /10 year time skip

The next morning Izuku woke up happy after getting special birthday gifts from his parents so he went downstairs to be greeted by his mom and dad. Hisashi was reading the newspaper and Inko was almost done with preparing breakfast when both parents spot their son they simultaneously say "good morning"

Izuku: Good morning mom, dad

As the family of three sat down and enjoyed breakfast the house phone began to ring as Inko answered the phone Hisashi's cellphone rang after 4 minutes

Inko: I'm sorry Izuku I wanted to spend the day together with you and Dad but the hospital called me into work they are short staffed

Hisashi: Sorry buddy I wanted to spend time with you and mommy but I got called into the office today.

Both parents realized that they had no one to watch Izuku until they both made what seemed to be a drastic measure of action.

Hisashi: Lasher?

As a tendril appeared with a face it was the symbiote now known as Lasher.

Lasher: Hello Mr. Midoriya how may I assist you?

Hisashi: I was wondering if you could watch over Izuku my wife and have to go to work and we have no one who can look after him.

Lasher: Izuku is my host I have to protect him if he dies I die that goes without saying I'll look after the boy.

As Izuku's mom and dad got ready for work he asked if he could go to the park they trusted him since the park was 3 minutes away from home they gave him the house key and everyone left going their own way. Izuku was at the park and only one person was there it was Momo Yaoyorozu the same girl who he met on his birthday he noticed she was crying.

Izuku: what's the matter Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Midoriya I'm sad because I have to move away my daddy got a new job and we have to move. I thought if I came to this park I would see you again to say goodbye

Izuku: will you ever come back here?

Momo: I don't know you are the nicest boy I ever met I hope we can meet again.

Izuku without fail carried a small backpack with a few toys he liked to play at the park with one of those toys was the first AllMight action figure his parents bought him.

Izuku: If you're going to move then I want you to have this action figure it's my favorite one that I own.

Momo began to cry because it was the nicest thing any boy has done for her she then revealed her quirk to Izuku as she made three things first was a small camera that printed its pictures, second was a small figure that resembled her and third a small figure that resembled Izuku.

Momo: Here this small figure of me is for you to keep while I keep the one that looks like you that way we wont forget about eachother. The camera is so we can take a picture and keep a copy each

As the two kids began to take pictures Momo heard the voice of her parents saying it's time to go as she left waving goodbye she had tears fall from her eyes. Izuku then placed his copy of their picture together in the empty locket slot

(Father)Takeshi Yaoyorozu: What's that you got there Momo?

Momo: It was a goodbye gift from my first friend I made here.

Takeshi: I'm sorry honey that we have to move around because of my Job.

Momo: Its alright daddy I hope to meet him again someday.

(Mother)Ebina Yaoyorozu: thankyou for being so strong dear and who knows if it's meant to happen you probably will see him again.

Izuku decided not to stay at the park after saying goodbye to Momo so what he did instead was go home.

Lasher: hey kid don't worry if it's meant to be you'll see her again someday.

Izuku: thanks I appreciate the words of comfort.

(10 years Later)

It was the last day of middle school and the teacher walks in with a stack of career choice papers.

Teacher: I was going to hand these career forms but who am I kidding you all want to be heroes

As all the students showed off their quirks one loud mouth sounded off

Katsuki: Hey teach don't lump me with those extras im going to be the new number 1!

As everyone was shooting glares at katsuki for being arrogant the teacher spoke

Teacher: Ah Katsuki that's correct you applied to U.A and did well on the exams there is a chance you are going to make it. Oh wait a moment Izuku Midoriya also applied to U.A and got in on a scholarship

Katsuki: Whaaaat!?! How did this nerd get a scholarship?!

Izuku: I am Smarter and stronger than anyone in this entire school.

Teacher: can't argue with him there he been ranked 1 in all subjects since 1st year.

The school day ended Katsuki was angry and his lackys tried to calm him down by going to the arcade. Before Izuku left school to go home he pulled his necklace out and opened the locket to see the two pictures in there one was his mom and dad and the other was him and Momo as kids. Next to the locket was the little figure of Momo she made for him so he wouldn't forget about her

(Izuku's mind)

I gotta feeling I'll be able to see Momo soon and hopefully she'll remember me.

(Somewhere else)

Girls: Hey Momo can we go to your house and hangout

Momo: Sure that's fine with me

So Momo has become very popular and loved by everyone she had received confessions from many guys from school and the shopping district near her home.

Girl#1: So Momo I heard that Takagi asked you out did you accept his confession?

Momo: No I couldn't accept his feeling for me it would be cruel if I accepted them and not be able to return the love.

Girl#2: You're engaged huh? I mean it's to be expected you are a part of the richest family in Japan

Momo: No I'm not engaged it's just I'm hoping to meet a special someone who I've been waiting for a very long time.

Both of Momo's friends were curious about who the guy was who captivated her heart. As they arrived at her home they went to Momo's room for girl talk when they got to Momo's room they always wondered why she had an old AllMight action figure in a display case.

Girl#1:Why do you still have that old toy in that display case?

Momo: this toy belonged to that special person I mentioned a little while ago.

Girl#2: why did he give you this toy?

Momo: We moved around a lot and I couldn't make a lot of friends he protected me from bullies that were picking on me. When I told him I was moving he gave me this toy as a memory of him I hope he remembers me.

(Back to Izuku)

After reminiscing about the past Izuku took a different route home than usual so this resulted with him through the dark tunnel his Symbiote senses were tingling.

Sludge: I am sludge I'm looking for someone like you boy to be the perfect meat shield.

Hey guys I hope you'll enjoy this chapter I had fun written this.