chapter 10 meeting her dad

(Previously)

Momo: I've been wanting to meet you again for so long.

She kissed him again not stopping to catch her breath until Izuku pulled away.

Izuku: When you left I felt sad I didn't think I'd meet you again

He kissed her again but this time more passionately where she almost went limp. Momo couldn't believe that she was kissing the boy who she wanted to meet again. They pulled away only to have a strand of saliva drip from their mouths and they began to blush.

Momo's phone vibrated from a text she received from her dad it read

Are you almost home?

That was the sign for Izuku to take her home when Izuku got on his bike ready to take Momo home she spoke before getting on the back seat.

Momo: I know we just reunited after many years and shared a passionate kiss. but if you're not dating anyone would you like to go out with me?

Izuku: I'd love to go out with you

As Izuku pulled her into a deep embrace he lifted her and sat her on the back seat.

(Chapter 10 Start)

As Izuku continued to drive Momo home they finally got to her house and when she got off to open the gate to her home Izuku was about to leave when she stopped him.

Momo: wait don't leave yet my dad wanted to talk to you.

Izuku: okay

As Izuku pulled into the driveway of Momo's home he noticed something strange Izuku saw his dad's car there this confused him greatly. As he turned off his bike and got off she opened the door of her home to see her father, mother laughing with someone.

Momo: Mother father I'm home.

Takeshi: Honey welcome back how was your day?

Momo: it was fine I've brought my friend who dropped me off.

As Izuku walked in he saw his father Hisashi.

Hisashi: Izuku what are you doing here?

Izuku: I could ask you the same thing dad?

As Momo an her dad look at the father and son asking eachother why they are in the same place Momo and her father are confused at the situation that is occurring.

Takeshi: Wait Hisashi is this your son you were telling me about?

Hisashi: yes this is him.

Izuku: okay what going on here?

Takeshi: well your father is an employee at my company.

Izuku: okay what I don't understand is why he's here?

Takeshi: well just as Momo I needed a ride home and he was the closest to where I live. As a thanks I invited him in. So changing he subject how do you know my daughter?

Izuku: I know her through this.

Izuku pulled the locket out and showed it to Momo's father and said

Izuku:I'm the boy who saved your daughter from bullies and we took this picture the day she left from Dagobah. To have her remember me I gave her my first AllMight action figure.

As a hush fell around the room while everyone's eyes including the maids and butlers who were in the room looked at Izuku. When Momo's dad had this shocked expression on his face he stood up and put his hand on Izuku's right shoulder and said.

Takeshi: to be honest I'm finally glad to meet the young man who has captivated my daughters heart Hahaha. To be honest when I saw her with an AllMight action figure all those years ago I thought she made it until she said a boy gave it to her and from that day on she took it wherever we went.

Momo: Daddy you don't have to tell my boyfriend everything.

At that Momo covered her mouth with both hands and let out a cute sound "eep."

Takeshi: Wait b-b-boyfriend?

As the head of the Yaoyorozu house hold was having a hard time to process this he stayed in a trance that made him look zombie like.

Momo: Daddy?

Izuku: Mr. Yaoyorozu?

Hisashi: boss?

Takeshi: that's excellent news honey!!!

Everyone in the room was Shocked to hear he approved of the relationship he stood up and shook Izuku's hand and said

Takeshi: I'm glad my only daughter reunited with the one person she wanted to see. I've arranged meetings with other young men looking to take her hand in marriage but it seemed as if they had no chemistry between them. When I look at you standing by my daughters side I can tell the chemistry between you two is something special. You have my blessings to date my daughter Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: thank you sir I promise to keep your daughter safe at all costs.

Takeshi: that's what I like to hear young man. Hisashi I can tell we'll become in-laws soon.

After Momo's father mentioned becoming in-laws soon the two teens blushed a deep shade of red a shade that has never been seen before. As the two teens blushed Hisashi sat on the couch laughing his ass off

Hisashi: I thinks its time I take my leave boss.

Takeshi: okay then I'll see you at work tomorrow have a goodnight.

Then Izuku turned to Momo and said

Izuku: I guess I should head home too but I'll see you tomorrow okay beautiful.

Momo: okay until I see you tomorrow but are you sure this isn't a dream?

Izuku: why do you think this is a dream?

Momo: I still cant believe after all these years we're finally together.

Izuku: If you like I'll pick you up tomorrow for school so we can spend time together.

As the two shared a small kiss they forget that they aren't alone in the room causing both to blush.

Izuku: I should be going now

Izuku ran out of the room and made his way towards his bike to until he saw his dad in his car still dying of laughter.

(Izuku's mind)

It looks like things are going to get interesting pretty soon.

(Here is another update hope you all enjoy,)