Chapter 35 The Big 3

A few days had passed since everyone had received their provisional licenses it was now Monday again and everyone was waiting in class to see what was the next step in the hero course.

Just as the class bell rang everyone was seated waiting the door then opened to reveal Aizawa walk in.

Aizawa: Goodmorning class youve improved on getting to your seats on time. Now you're all wondering whats next right

Everyone slowly nodded at Aizawa's words because they weren't sure what comes next.

Aizawa: Alright you can come in now.

As Aizawa gave a small signal three people entered the class the first was a tall blonde guy with a cartoon character face second was a girl with skyblue hair who's personality resembled that of a curious child. The third was a quiet guy who looked like he was trying to intimidate the class with a stare but it turns out he was really shy.

Aizawa: Ive asked these three here today because they are UA academy's big 3. Now they will explain whats going to happen.

Mirio: Im Mirio Togata and these two are Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. We're known as the big 3 because we're the strongest team here at UA.

Aizawa: thats no bluff either Mirio here is considered by all staff to be the next number 1 hero.

Everyone's eyes bulged from their heads thats when a familiar voice rang throught the class. " I call that a load of shit lets get a demonstration to see if its true!" It was none other than Katsuki Bakugou even though he's Slowly changing he still has his explosive moments.

Mirio: Alright if you dont believe my words maybe my actions will speak louder. How about i fight all 20 of you as long as Mr Aizawa approves.

Aizawa: I approve it will be good experience for them.

As everyone changed into their gym uniforms the 20vs1 fight was about to begin. The moment the match began Mirio activated his quirk but suddenly he was naked which caused Jirou to freak out.

After Mirio composed himself he just seemed to vanish before everyone's eyes he reappeared behind everyone only to scare Jirou as he was naked again.

In that very instant all 10 long range quirk users were taken out swiftly. The only 10 that remain were the close combat quirk users.

Before the remaining 10 could formulate any sort of plan Mirio again vanished only to knockout everyone except Izuku.

Mirio: Alright you're the strongest out of all the first years so lets see if you can beat me.

He slipped into the ground once again and prepared his attack Izuku calmed himself down when Mirio popped out of the ground he yelled "Blinder Touch Eyeball Crush!"

Izuku heard Lashers voice say" Dodge then wait 2 seconds to attack." Izuku did as Lasher said and just as Mirio thought he had the upper hand Izuku Dodged and landed a powerful kick to stomach that sent him flying. Aizawa, Nejire and Tamaki were surprised to see that someone was able to successfully counter Mirio's attack.

Mirio: Nejire care to help me

Nejire: Yup yup

Nejire powered up her quirk and began to launch a steady flow of attacks without over using her energy. As she assisted Mirio her diversion was of no use Izuku was able to take her down without breaking a sweat.

Mirio: Tamaki a hand please.

Tamaki then transformed his arms into tentacles and legs into chicken legs he tried to restrain Izuku but it was no use the tentacles were sliced by Izuku's bladed tendrils. With lightning fast speed Izuku was infront of Tamaki and slammed an uppercut to his chin knocking him out.

Aizawa: Alright this exhibition is over. Midoriya please take the big three to recovery girl

Izuku: Yes sensei

Izuku picked up Mirio,Tamaki and Nejire and swung them over his shoulder to get them to recovery girl. Everyone from class 1-A began to slowly recover from beating to see Izuku carry the big 3 away

Momo: Sensei what happened?

Aizawa: Midoriya just took down the top 3 third years that UA has.

Everyone was surprised that Izuku was able to fight and take down the big 3 on his own Momo knew he could do.

Aizawa: Alright class now that this is over get changed you have a week to choose your work study agency.

While everyone went to get dressed Izuku was on his way to recovery girl's office. Once getting there he was greeted by RG

RG: hello there sonny how can i help you?

Izuku: can you fix up the big 3 i sorta broke them

RG: sure place each of them on a bed and you can leave

Izuku did what RG had asked and after doing so he headed towards the dorms.15 minutes after Izuku left the Big 3 woke up and began to wonder how they got to the Infirmary RG came and explained to them how they got there she left to for a brief moment.

Mirio: What do you guys think of Midoriya?

Nejire: He's super strong.i wonder what his quirk is? Do you think he'd tell us?

Tamaki: He's skilled in both tactics and Combat im inpressed.

Mirio: Yeah im going to recomend him to Sir there's no doubt that he'll fit in.

( Hey everyone sorry for the delay here's another chapter for you to enjoy til next time peace ✌)